• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shower or bath?

Shower vs Bath

• Shower

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • Bath

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters
I always shower, after getting clean I may then allow the tub to fill and take a sort of short bath to soothe my muscles, being that it's a dual shower/tub.

showers

i dont find a can clean myself all that well in a bath. i will have a bath if im feeling really ****ty and just wanna relax, but that's it, relaxation purposes only, so i'll go have a shower after if i havent had one already

and even still, ive felt sick for a long time and i dont think ive had more than 1 bath in the past 15 months

I take a shower every morning plus a bath once a week, usually Friday night.

Is it possible to take it off and get a new shower head? My old one was terrible & I bought a really nice one for around $20.

It is very possible! You just need to know basic plumbing and have around $40-$80 to get a different shower head.

If I could I would take a bath all the time. Just to relax and soak, unfortunately I only have a shower. :(((

I only take showers.

tbh I'm not even sure if the piping is connected to my bath.

Last edited:
I take a shower then a bath. Like the shower gets all the dirt and rank stuff off. Also I cannot shave in the bath. Like it's so gross having all your leg hairs floating around the water with you /eww.

But I love baths to just relax and have Lush bath bombs and other magical bath time stuffs in. Also Lush bath bombs make your entire house smell gorgeous so it's like you're bathing in a massive bowl of pot-pourri. Liquid pot-pourri. That makes your skin soft. Also you can pretend you're a mermaid in the bath and lay down and have your hair swirl around you in the water. And you can make yourself a mermaid bra with the bubbles when you come back up.

Showers. I don't even own a bathtub :p Also, like what most users have said, it is the fastest and most hygienic way c:

Shower. I used to love baths but when i went through an Icarly stage i stopped. Although even now i still think bathing in your own filth is a little weird.

Lol this yeah I prefer shower

I like to get baths to relax, but I've usually just been getting showers lately since our bathtubs are always too short to have enough water in them to let me just submerge and relax.

Back