• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the Last Thing You've Given?

I gave my friend here on TBT a ton of Birthday cakes!

I can't read. -_- But, in that case, it'd be the caramel apple and Count Chocula I bought my brother.

It's alright! The wording is very similar, either way, so I can see why you got tripped up. Still, that's nice of you to get for your brother! : )

A magikarp sushi hoodie to my Sister for her birthday xD

Aww, hoodies are great! Especially at this time of year. Hope she liked it! That sounds adorable. XD

I gave my friend here on TBT a ton of Birthday cakes!

What's better than one birthday cake? LOTS of birthday cakes! Haha, but really, that's great! I'm sure that would make them happy~!

i rarely give, im more of a taker

and i aint ashamed of that 8) :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

no jk i kinda am, but i never ask. im just given stuff so thats cool =)

oh wait i do favors a lot for people, also i try to help ppl as much as i can when its school stuff related, im one of those people who really dont care if you copy my stuff, as long as you asked nicely

Haha, well, on a sunny or hot day, I'm sure that's appreciated! (Or even not those conditions, in some cases.)

A hug. *ermagerd, hi Kip!*

Hugs make great heart-felt gifts!

oh wait i do favors a lot for people, also i try to help ppl as much as i can when its school stuff related, im one of those people who really dont care if you copy my stuff, as long as you asked nicely

Favors are definitely a big help for a lot of people, no matter how small they might be. Likewise for helping out with school work, though I'd advise not letting people copy. They won't learn anything that way! D:

yeah but i know how it feels to really struggle with schoolwork, multiple classes and not understand material because of no time, you never know what someone is going through so if im able to help someone and cut them some slack and give them my answers i will, especially if its just a dumb credit they need that doesnt pertain to the profession theyre trying to achieve

This is a sweet thread! Let's see, on here I gave someone a collectible they have been wanting. In real life, it was a toy for my son. Nothing expensive, like $10 car, but he loved it and he is still playing with it, so, I guess he loves it. :)

None of them are very big things, haha. Yesterday I gave my friends food on the way to our band competition, and earlier this week, I made my friend cookies for letting me borrow her copy of Frozen.

Last edited:
This is a sweet thread! Let's see, on here I gave someone a collectible they have been wanting. In real life, it was a toy for my son. Nothing expensive, like $10 car, but he loved it and he is still playing with it, so, I guess he loves it. :)

I'm glad you thought so! I hope it spreads more of the spirit of generosity around! And that's nice of you to get someone a collectible they wanted! I know TBT is generally very coveted around here, along with the collectibles. And hey, as long as the child enjoys the toy, it's an investment well worth it. : ) Kids generally aren't that concerned with a price tag as long the toy is something they like, after all!

None of them are very big things, haha. Yesterday I gave my friends food on the way to our band competition, and earlier this week, I made my friend cookies for letting me borrow her copy of Frozen.

Well, they don't need to be big things! Simple as a helping hand or a hug, etc. It's something freely given, either way! And food is usually a very welcome offer, so that was nice of you! I, likewise, like to bake for gifts in real life. Sweets and desserts are generally very well-liked. I'm sure your friend will enjoy them!

Well, I just hosted a giveaway and put 17 million worth of bells infront of the train station and a bunch of hybrids under the train station, and gave someone perfect peaches and a lovely phone. They were all very thankful and happy, and that made me feel good inside seeing them having items they've been wanting. :)

i treated my cousin to ramen today? oh yeah.

Niiiice! Ramen is great. : ) Hope they enjoyed it!

Well, I just hosted a giveaway and put 17 million worth of bells infront of the train station and a bunch of hybrids under the train station, and gave someone perfect peaches and a lovely phone. They were all very thankful and happy, and that made me feel good inside seeing them having items they've been wanting. :)

I think I saw your thread, too! That's very generous of you. I'm glad to hear that they were all very grateful for your generosity. That definitely makes it all the more worthwhile, in my opinion. Glad to hear that it made you feel good! Couldn't ask for a better reward to giving, after all. :3

last thing?
mum a hug C:

Hugs are great! And giving hugs is great!

I just love the whole idea of this thread it is very nice to see the bell tree community giving so much in life :)

My friend some chips.

Snacks are great! I'm sure they enjoyed them. : )

I just love the whole idea of this thread it is very nice to see the bell tree community giving so much in life :)

It really is! I'm really happy to see and hear about all the nice things people are doing around here for their families, friends, and people on this site, as well. It's really heart-warming.

I house-sat for my mom this weekend and I left some chocolate chip cookies to surprise her when she got home.

I house-sat for my mom this weekend and I left some chocolate chip cookies to surprise her when she got home.

Awww, that's really sweet of you! Not only house-sitting, but leaving a yummy gift like that! I'm sure your mother will be pleased with that kind of a surprise! : )

Back