What's the Last Thing You've Given?

I bought dinner for my dad and myself tonight. He's been so tired from work, it was the most he would let me do for him.

I just gave Marshal to a friend of mine,though I rather could've gotten her a school bag or something,instead I gave her some pixels,But shes very happy so I'm pleased with the results c:

homework help to my friends who are freshmen@ my university who took the same course :2222222
they're like "how do i do this"
and im like "ez just b like ???"
and then they cry because they hate calculus rip

does it count if it was 4 a birthday???
i got my friend tons of captain america stuff & like 4 jars of nutella

I bought dinner for my dad and myself tonight. He's been so tired from work, it was the most he would let me do for him.

It's nice of you to do, either way. And it's one way to show that you care. Sometimes they can be stubborn about it, but I'm sure he appreciates it, especially if he's been tired, whether he wants to admit that or not.

I just gave Marshal to a friend of mine,though I rather could've gotten her a school bag or something,instead I gave her some pixels,But shes very happy so I'm pleased with the results c:

Considering Marshal is pretty much the number one in popularity and sought after, as far as the villager tiers go, it was really nice of you to offer him to a friend. I'm glad that it made her happy! Sometimes pixels is all it takes to make someone happy. Hahaha. Nothing wrong with that! Giving anything at all, whether virtual or physical, is still a generous thing to do.

homework help to my friends who are freshmen@ my university who took the same course :2222222
they're like "how do i do this"
and im like "ez just b like ???"
and then they cry because they hate calculus rip

Calculus did suck for me, too. Haha. I'm sure they must appreciate the help, even if the course is ultimately frustrating for them. Sometimes all it takes is a little friendly instruction and their on their way to figuring it out for themselves. : )

does it count if it was 4 a birthday???
i got my friend tons of captain america stuff & like 4 jars of nutella

Of course it counts! It might seem like an "obligation" to give for a birthday, but it still shows a lot of generosity on your part, especially in getting them something you think they would like instead of just some cash (not that there's anything wrong with giving cash, either, don't get me wrong! But it kind of is the easy way out of thinking of gifts to give someone/make for them).

It's really nice to see how many people here give thought to giving as much as receiving. My hat is off to you, folks. My day has been brightened by reading these, so whether you meant to or not, you've given me something special and an extra spark to do some more giving of my own. : )

I treated my little brother to an afternoon out ^.^ We went and bought him a new pair of shoes and then went to a movie, it was a lot of fun. I tend to give lots of little things, like if I'm meeting with a friend and stop by Starbucks I'll pick them something up. I also do a lot of crafting so I'll knit hats/scarves for people so I have a purpose for what I'm doing.

Uhm bought someone 20" pizza for their birthday last Thursday. :3 she doesnt like celebrating her bday for some weird reason. o.o if that counts I guess :eek:

I treated my little brother to an afternoon out ^.^ We went and bought him a new pair of shoes and then went to a movie, it was a lot of fun. I tend to give lots of little things, like if I'm meeting with a friend and stop by Starbucks I'll pick them something up. I also do a lot of crafting so I'll knit hats/scarves for people so I have a purpose for what I'm doing.

Aww, that's so sweet of you! I bet he certainly feels really special after that. : ) It was nice of you to arrange a day like that just for him! And no matter how little or big the gift/giving is, it's still just as meaningful. I do a lot of little things, too. And little things like that can sometimes brighten people's entire days. That's great that you can craft, too! Handmade things have such a special touch to them that material goods always lack.

Uhm bought someone 20" pizza for their birthday last Thursday. :3 she doesnt like celebrating her bday for some weird reason. o.o if that counts I guess :eek:

Hehe, of course it does! Whether she enjoys celebrating her birthday or not (I dunno, but as you get older, it kind of loses its appeal from being a kid, I guess?), I'm sure that she appreciated being treated! That's kind of you to do for your friend. : )

a hug!!!!!!!!!! (◕ω◕✿)

Hugs are sometimes the simplest and best things we can give to show we care!

A foot rub for my main man.

Hahaha, now that takes guts! (Just kidding, lol.) I'm sure that went appreciated. : ) I used to do that for my dad a lot when I was growing up.

Hehe, of course it does! Whether she enjoys celebrating her birthday or not (I dunno, but as you get older, it kind of loses its appeal from being a kid, I guess?), I'm sure that she appreciated being treated! That's kind of you to do for your friend. : )

Idk I'm always excited about birthdays haha its so cute how you reply to all the posts! :)

Well as of recent I've given my 7 year old brother roughly ?50 of Playstation Funds for whatever DLC he wanted and I'm planning to get him that new Plants Vs Zombies game when I go pick up Smash Brothers on the 3rd.

Also treated my older brother to Chinese food recently, was pure yum =3=

Last edited:
I helped my friend with a crap load of homework :)

That's really nice of you! I'm sure it felt like a load off to them if it was a lot. That can be daunting! But having a friend to help makes things a lot more bearable under the stress. : )

Idk I'm always excited about birthdays haha its so cute how you reply to all the posts! :)

Haha, well, I don't want people to think they're posting here just for the sake of "another thread". Generosity means a lot to me and it makes me happy to see it being shared. Every post matters. And everyone, no matter how young or old, is completely capable of doing something along these lines, so I like to think it doesn't exclude anyone from participating.

Well as of recent I've given my 7 year old brother roughly ?50 of Playstation Funds for whatever DLC he wanted and I'm planning to get him that new Plants Vs Zombies game when I go pick up Smash Brothers on the 3rd.

Also treated my older brother to Chinese food recently, was pure yum =3=

Wow, I'm sure he'll definitely appreciate that (as I take it he's an avid gamer, even at that age, haha)! From what I've seen of the new Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, it looks amazingly fun. I'm sure he'll enjoy that, too!

And treating family to a meal is always nice. Not only do they get food, but you both get some company!

Wow, I'm sure he'll definitely appreciate that (as I take it he's an avid gamer, even at that age, haha)! From what I've seen of the new Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, it looks amazingly fun. I'm sure he'll enjoy that, too!

And treating family to a meal is always nice. Not only do they get food, but you both get some company!
Well he's really into Little Big Planet and Minecraft :'D...Also the money is for an early Christmas present since I'm never really prepare for anything for him at Christmas, it's fine for my Sister since she'll just take money and be happy with it!
But yeah it does look fun! I'll probably buy it when it comes on Steam c:

We always order too much though but that's because we can eat lots and lots :U

Well he's really into Little Big Planet and Minecraft :'D...Also the money is for an early Christmas present since I'm never really prepare for anything for him at Christmas, it's fine for my Sister since she'll just take money and be happy with it!
But yeah it does look fun! I'll probably buy it when it comes on Steam c:

We always order too much though but that's because we can eat lots and lots :U

Haha, wow. XD Sounds like he'd get along famously with my two nephews (one is really into Little Big Planet, he's the younger one at... I think he's 6 now. And the other one is 13 and completely taken with Minecraft. Though they both play the latter.) And getting any early start on Christmas is never a bad idea! I'm not great at preparing for it, either. Some people in my family are pretty easy to shop for and some are notoriously difficult and picky. Money is good to fall back on sometimes, but I try to find something they like. Try being the keyword there.

Better too much than too little! Haha.

Bread from church by my mom. She knows I like it but also hate waking up early.

You might have read the thread title wrong, but either way, that's nice of your mom to give you some of the bread you like. : )
I can't read. -_- But, in that case, it'd be the caramel apple and Count Chocula I bought my brother.

Back