• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you dream about last night?

Radda

Manly Member
Bells
Winter Mittens
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
If there's already a thread for it,feel free to remove it!

Uhh its 12:18 right now so I am suppose to be dreaming,but oh well ?\_(ツ)_/? Uhhh yesterday I had a dream about a moon (PLEASE DO NOT CLICK IF YOU WILL GET NIGHTMARES.)(that looked like this) That told me that I was being too mean to someone.I was standing in my backyard as the thing came closer and whispered in my ear ;-;.I dont really feel like sleeping thanks to it.I hope I never see it in real life..

I actually had this really weird dream about Donna Noble from Doctor Who. She was in this huge complex that doubled as a business and her home, and she was sat at her desk in a wedding dress. The other rooms were for her family but they weren't being used. I found out that she had separated from the husband she just recently married and had used the money she had won from the lottery on this business.

I have absolutely no idea why I dreamt about that. I haven't even watched Doctor Who recently. But wow, I guess that series really stuck with me.

I dreamt that I was shipped off to a boarding school for aspiring Pokemon trainers. Like Hogwarts for Pokemon.

Definitely not the worst dream I've had...

I didn't get a dream last night. But I get really bad dreams when I do. Mostly about death, bad or scary things happening it creeps me out.

I dreamt of my cat. I was rubbing her tummy.

I think I was babysitting 4 children in a very large house. We went into the kitchen and there was my mum, who told me that we should get two more rabbits. Then I walked down a limestone staircase with someone and I may have taken one of the babies swimming but I can't quite remember.

I just had a dream. I'm already foggy on the details. But there was a party with all my coworkers. And they all got drunk and consumed drugs. Everybody went freakin nuts. And here's me completely sober. Then everybody started to kiss and stuff and one tried to pull the moves on me and I ran out and yelled at my manager and ran all the way home.

It's night time and it takes me 3 seconds to run home (if only that could be real life) For some reason I'm naked. My door is locked and I start fishing for my keys in my bag. Then some freaky kid appeared on my porch to the right and he ran away. I stare at him completely spooked and behind me in the distance was an ominous figure and it let out a demented growl. I was startled awake. If I stayed asleep it would have been a race to get my keys and get inside.

I'm too spooked to sleep now.

I was dreaming if standing in line to buy the smash bros game when it comes out in 2 weeks. I've been dreaming about it constantly, it's just making me even more pumped for when the game comes out B)

Cameron Dallas for some odd reason. I don't really remember much of it though. It was probably cause i was scrolling through Vine :p.

It's night time and it takes me 3 seconds to run home (if only that could be real life) For some reason I'm naked. My door is locked and I start fishing for my keys in my bag. Then some freaky kid appeared on my porch to the right and he ran away. I stare at him completely spooked and behind me in the distance was an ominous figure and it let out a demented growl. I was startled awake. If I stayed asleep it would have been a race to get my keys and get inside.

I'm too spooked to sleep now.

rofl, i hate those dreams/nightmares when you get lock out of a house!

I dreamt of being friends with some other nice dude and he had a really attractive sister (blonde) and she had an evil twin? xD But I liked the evil twin more for some reason, she had grey hair and red eyes. :blush:

i never really remember my dreams but this is one i had a few nights ago.

i was at some camp or facility for psychotic/ppl with mental health issues and i was settling in blah blah blah then the next morning i was having breakfast and i started talking to these people and they said they knew a gang and they were gonna get them to kill/bash me
so then the next morning i went to have a shower, but all the showers in my dorm or whatever were in use so i had to go searching, but then an alarm went off, and turns out the gang members were after me so the people in charge of the camp had to smuggle me out and then i stayed with one of them
then i went back to the camp place the next day and found my luggage had 345454 guns inside it, and i was trying to be framed for something.

that's all i remember. i also vaguely remember something about asking the guys who said they were gonna get the gang members to get me to help smuggle me out or something LOL my dreams dont make sense

Waking up and finding out it's actually Friday when I thought it was Saturday.

a truly terrifying experience

Back