What did you dream about last night?

I dreamed about being an amusement park that had no exit with my nephew. It was freaky, to say the least. We had security guards chasing after us and met my uncle along the way, only to have him disappear momentarily after. Quite an adventure we had, albeit a bit scary and perturbing. It's a pity I can only remember bits and pieces of it.

Just another episode of sleep paralysis. There were four transparent glowing arms going around my waist, then I woke up and fell asleep to the same thing.

I dreamt of a land...
Not just any land my land, IT WAS FILLED WITH MARIO BLOCKS, GREEN HILL ZONE HILLS. WITH JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERTS, SO I CAN HIT JUSTIN WITH ROCKS. I was also the dictator of the world that lead a army of pineapples with me riding a kirby tank.

My boyfriend was kissing me, then he accidentally bit my lip. Then I flipped out and told him that I don't want to see him again, and he was crying on my doorstep yelling "I'M SORRY, I WON'T BITE IT AGAIN.".

Kevin Durand was a hero like soldier in my dream from these mechanical / organic robot monsters. I was woken up too early in my dream BEcause of my daughter. ; u ;
Maybe next time Kevin Durand </3

According to my dream journal:
"I dreamt [boy] hated me."

Wow.

I thank the dream journal because I don't remember any of the dreams... how surprising.

I don't remember this morning's dream, but yesterday...

Cheese flavoured milk. In the real world, I was almost out of milk, and in the dream, it was the next morning. I open the fridge to start making breakfast and whoa, there's a new gallon of milk. As I grabbed the gallon, I turned it to see the label and was surprised. This wasn't any ordinary milk. This was "cheese flavoured milk", and according to the label, "cats love it!". There were pictures of cats all over the label.
However, I am not a cat, so I was mildly disappointed with the taste.

I don't remember what I dreamed about last night, but the last dream I remember was Hunger Games related. I'm fairly sure I was a tribute, along with one of my other classmates. Gosh I sure hope I didn't die horribly.

I don't remember what I dreamed about last night, but the last dream I remember was Hunger Games related. I'm fairly sure I was a tribute, along with one of my other classmates. Gosh I sure hope I didn't die horribly.

I feel like I've had a dream like that before, it probably was after I watched the hunger games movie, but geez I has deathly afraid in my dream I'm so glad we don't have hunger games in real life o_O

o snap i should come here when i wake up
i dont remember today's dream ^_^

This is so awkward that I see this topic after having a very bizarre and graphic dream which I can't describe here b/c inappropriate.. . . . Now I feel like someone is on to me.

The moon from Majora's Mask was scary to me as a kid, it's still pretty creepy. :u

I feel like I've had a dream like that before, it probably was after I watched the hunger games movie, but geez I has deathly afraid in my dream I'm so glad we don't have hunger games in real life o_O

I know right? I also remember having a Battle Royale dream, which is a book similar to Hunger Games but is more brutal because it's about real life society.

Back