• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

Pick Jamaica and make people smoke grass... Pokemon.

It reminds me of once when I was thinking of what it would be like if there was a Pokemon region based on my country (the Netherlands). There's a lot of history, but if you just take the modern country it would be a boring as hell place. Even the things the country is somewhat known for (prostitution & drugs) has been reduced a lot due to new legislation. So it would just be fishermen in the southwest and farmers in the northeast. Exciting!!!

YEEHAW
but i want lots of poc and cool water pokemon because i like water pokemon
except i dont know what to make the water starter HAHA
i was thinking of grass-later dragon, fire-later ghost, and a water bug (like bulbasaur) but nobody would like THAT.

YEEHAW
but i want lots of poc and cool water pokemon because i like water pokemon
except i dont know what to make the water starter HAHA
i was thinking of grass-later dragon, fire-later ghost, and a water bug (like bulbasaur) but nobody would like THAT.
What's poc?
Make a grass/fairy to piss everyone off.

What's poc?
Make a grass/fairy to piss everyone off.

people of colour
lots of people say how there isnt as many poc as white people in pokemon games (although its getting better and better with XY/ORAS) and so yeah

mMMMMMMMMM YEAH lmao GOOD THING THERS A DUAL TYPE CHART
idk what itd look like tho
but then still unsure for water :^(

dangit i remembered i have to make a team whatever
it should be scientists and stuff saying 'no pokemon life DIDNt come from the sea i know this because i, a scientist, am far smarter than a 12 year old child like yourself. i have glasses' but idk the team name

=

school ended at 4 and it is 5 til 6 and oh look IM STILL AT SCHOOL

Last edited:
people of colour
lots of people say how there isnt as many poc as white people in pokemon games (although its getting better and better with XY/ORAS) and so yeah
Oh.
The skin colors not being of such a wide range in generations 1-4 kinda made sense, due to them being based on Japanese regions. The amount of non-Japanese people there is uh... minimal, to say the least.
Then Unova had a bunch of them due to it being based on the US (Manhattan specifically IIRC), XY included even more because there's a large black population living in France.

mMMMMMMMMM YEAH lmao GOOD THING THERS A DUAL TYPE CHART
idk what itd look like tho
but then still unsure for water :^(
Oh whoops I meant water/fairy.

Girl 1: "...blush..."

Girl 2: "What the...how did you get it? I locked the door!"

Is it me or are all the Two girl double teams appear to be lesbians?

No, when I saw this I thought lesbians too. I don't buy the "teaching me how to be a trainer" excuse at all.

Just beat Watson.
I kind of like the new Mauville, it's not too much to explore and certainly not as overwhelming as Lumiose xD

That's what I thought too and where can use find the scanner?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone want see MY SHINY RAYQUAZA MEGA EVOLVE!]

Last edited:
For those of you in the Netherlands, it has been announced that various GameMania Stores across the country, specifically Groningen, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Breda, Amsterdam and Utrecht, will be distributing the Eon Ticket to players on December 6th 2014. From there, players can then help distribute the Eon Ticket through StreetPass. This follows on from similar methods in the US and UK. We'll bring more as it comes.

Rotterdam is near here. And I didn't even have to win a contest.

My Steelbooks should arrive tomorrow, if Yodel can be bothered to deliver them- last time I got something from them it was delivered by a mother and her toddler... My copy of the December CoroCoro should arrive at some point this weekend so I'll get my Eon ticket soon, I'll put the code on my JP AS and streetpass it on to my European copies :3

Last edited:
YESSSSS
image.jpg
CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!
I also learned you needed to pay to add an attachment

For those of you in the Netherlands, it has been announced that various GameMania Stores across the country, specifically Groningen, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Breda, Amsterdam and Utrecht, will be distributing the Eon Ticket to players on December 6th 2014. From there, players can then help distribute the Eon Ticket through StreetPass. This follows on from similar methods in the US and UK. We'll bring more as it comes.

Rotterdam is near here. And I didn't even have to win a contest.

do you see what i am holding
it is a sweater
a sweater made of my tears

=

i caught a lv. 12 zorua on 101 :^) slowly increasing that dexnav level

also i compared the admin girls:
babe.png

this is accurate because i have sapphire and as such, can confirm, that, shelly is superior to all,
=

non-pokemon:
i was feelin bad like an hour or two ago so i sat on my couch and started to watch inception and near the end, when the van submerged into the water, my little brother walked by noisily drinking something and i ran to the bathroom and threw up
i felt better tho and tried to eat a carrot. i ate 1/4th before i threw up again
why me

Last edited:
Back