• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I just got a great deal with this awesome IEM and probably, my last Wii U game :)

HxW6oWM.jpg

My mom surprised me and got me 2 more packs of amiibo! I got Shep and Lolly!!! I love her so much!!

My partner commissioned this art of our fursonas (not done yet) and it's so incredibly important and special to me , I love it
C12OrE2WQAA5jtm.jpg

Just got my sanrio set in the mail... But, they accidentally sent me two! :D

YOOOO same did u order from game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im american and htey messed up the shipping and were late 1 month so i told them and they sent me another but then the old one came in lol

YOOOO same did u order from game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im american and htey messed up the shipping and were late 1 month so i told them and they sent me another but then the old one came in lol

Whoa! Congrats! I ordered from Game and I never got my cards or replacement. They just refunded me.

Whoa! Congrats! I ordered from Game and I never got my cards or replacement. They just refunded me.

omg that sucks ;; they gave me ?5 and a new packet so that's weird? i would send u my extra but im not allowed to ship things ;;

Last edited:
i got rose scented incense and another one that kinda smells like an old person's bathroom, still like it though

I treated myself to a new bag, it's a structured black Tory Burch bag. It's perfect for work!

I got like a thousand something whatever dollars cuz pay day $$$$$

Bought some things at H&M: a GIANT navy sweater, a sort of cropped beige sweater, a peachy sweatshirt and some bubblegum pink nail polish.

just ordered this, it's not really my usual style but it's adorable and i need a bag that won't actually fall apart for school! (plus it's on sale lol)

Back