• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you pronounce your username?

Lio Fotia

Sasha Haver
Bells
Red Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Toy Hammer
Togepi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yoshi Easter Egg
I've spoken with a few users over skype and they all seem to pronounce my username funky. I know several people read things differently, but here's what's up. Let's use this thread to let other know how we would like others to say our usernames.

Callaway is pronounced "cal-ah-way". I know others think it's "Call-uh-way" but this sounds weird to me XD. "Cal-ah-way"

Okay, your turn!

My username is pronounced Yew-ee-zee or Yew-ee-zed. I prefer being called by my real name though, but I still don't mind it.

Last edited:
I pronunce your like Ca-la-wei D:

Mine... Gregri, not Gregr iii

Ca-la-wei? Oh my that actually sounds cute XD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My username is pronounced You-ee-zee or You-ee-zed. I prefer being called by my real name though, but I still don't mind it.

I say You-ee-zed XD. But yes, you are Zoey.

Last edited:
ok, mine is welsh so it's a bit weird. I'll do a simpler version too.

Ka-Rye-Ad but the k needs to be rolled. you can also say it like Ca-Ree-Ad to be easier.

I've seen someone (around when I first joined) call me Sparkynin. Idk about that.

It's pretty basic to pronounce (Spark-ca-nine or Spark-kay-nine). But for people who'd like to shorten it, they call me Anine. I'm not sure how they get that from it, but it sounds like a pretty interesting nickname.

I'd rather be called Spark or any variant of my real name, though.

Last edited:
mines pretty easy xD
I didn't want to use my traditional [prefix]ruff[suffix] because tbh that's too much work

Starlark
although I do like the idea of it having some exotic pronounciation like stalaiic

So far I've been pronunciating all of these correctly. :cool:

My username is pronounced Yew-ee-zee or Yew-ee-zed. I prefer being called by my real name though, but I still don't mind it.

I opt for the 'zee' sound. Due to the origin of "Yui" I feel the 'zed' sound feels unnatural after it.

My name is so fricking easy that I won't insult anyone by elaborating. :p

I opt for the 'zee' sound. Due to the origin of "Yui" I feel the 'zed' sound feels unnatural after it.

It was meant to be 'zee' originally because of the rhyme, but some people pronounce it as 'zed' so I've kind of accepted both ways. =P

Back