• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New feature for the Notification box

Status
Not open for further replies.

xifey

Bells
I would like a feature that alerts us when someone has replied to your thread or post as I have to keep refreshing my threads every 5 seconds. How does everyone feel about this little brainwave? :confused:

Most users are automatically subscribed to threads posted in, you can check them via Settings.

Does it show in your notifications at the top, or do you have to go back to the forum section and just see if someone has replied?

Does it show in your notifications at the top, or do you have to go back to the forum section and just see if someone has replied?
It will not show up in your notifications. You must check threads to see if someone has replied or quoted you, or of course, you could use the Subscribe option.

Just go to your profile and click the "Latest Threads Posted" option. If the thread is bold it means someone has posted in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back