• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone else like to chew on their stylus?

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
So, admit it, we all do at a certain point. I don't know why it just tastes good. Like I dont chew on nails or pencils or anything else, its just the stylus that has this powerful energy.

What does it truly taste like to you?

Last edited:
Yeah, I stick it in my mouth occasionally and nibble on it xD I'm the same way, I don't bite anything else. o.o

Not anymore. I don't need to ruin my teeth on something that tastes like paper.

I have never done this or even thought to do it. Probably because I already chew on my nails, ha.

I rest my teeth on the little dimple on the end that is supposed to hold the stylus in the 3DS and twist it while running around my town, and after doing this for several months my poor stylus no longer fits snuggly into my 3DS and decides to slip out and get lost among the contents of my purse. But I bloody chew on everything from my nails to pens and straws so I'm honestly not shocked.

I did when I was young on pencils and styluses, but not today. I don't want to damage my stuff and its not very hygienic lol.

Last edited:
I don't chew on my stylus lol.

I do scratch my head with it, though, if it happens to be in my hand when I get an itch.

I rest my teeth on the little dimple on the end that is supposed to hold the stylus in the 3DS and twist it while running around my town, and after doing this for several months my poor stylus no longer fits snuggly into my 3DS and decides to slip out and get lost among the contents of my purse. But I bloody chew on everything from my nails to pens and straws so I'm honestly not shocked.
This is literally the life span of MY stylus as well, and I was dumb enough to run my stylus across a wall and make it so dull that it doesn't fit, lol.

I used to back with the original D.S. and D.S. Lite. I would chew threw that little back covering the hole. It was gross.

Do I chew on my stylus? Well.. it used to have a shaymin standing on a pokeball on the end of it... so you tell me. xD

I clean mine regularly- so, no. I tried to idly stick it in my mouth, and it tasted like straight up alcohol, and not the good kind.

I used to do this, too. I had a bad habit of chewing on lots of things that I'm still trying to grow out of.

Back