• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

I was thinking about that too, Justin. But we do have a "Creepy Carnival-goer" among us who could own that doll.

Also I want to lynch BerryPop now. Shes really silent, must be mafia!

I was thinking about that too, Justin. But we do have a "Creepy Carnival-goer" among us who could own that doll.

Also I want to lynch BerryPop now. She's really silent, must be mafia!

Idk if this is a joke.

Sorry, something very serious happened today and I was not able to get to any internet since my phone was destroyed. I will start to read up now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and if I get lynched someone is going to win because i got a creepy doll.

..creepy doll?
I'm calling bull

KA-BLAMMO!

BlueLeaf had just given a "gift" to a passerby at the Roller Coaster before he decided it was finally time for his turn on the Roller Coaster. Without any hesitation or looking to see if the Coaster would be safe and sturdy enough, BlueLeaf hopped in and the ride took off.

Meanwhile, the passerby had just realized the "gift" they were given was really a bomb. Angry at BlueLeaf for giving them such a trick, they rushed their way back to the Roller Coaster. They noticed that BlueLeaf was the only one in the kart, so getting their revenge would be easy. The passerby climbed up to the top of the Roller Coaster, placed the bomb on the tracks, then proceeded to jump off with a successful landing.

The bomb's fuse was getting shorter, and the Roller Coaster kart was getting closer. Before he knew it, BlueLeaf was blown to bits. His limbs were buried under the wreckage of the collapsing Roller Coaster.

All the while Cory was maniacally laughing at his own success.

BlueLeaf, the Rollercoaster Operator, was blown up.
Win Condition: Successfully guess one player who will visit you

Cory, the Magician, had an explosive success.
Win Condition: Successfully have one player [who's not immune] blown up by the bomb [which has a pre-determined number of passes]

Cory has exited the Carnival as the second winner.

It is still Day One. Remember to send in your actions if you have one (Check your Role PMs to see if you do).

Please elaborate. :)

Does creepy doll really go with a carnival themed mafia?
No it does not

- - - Post Merge - - -

KA-BLAMMO!

BlueLeaf had just given a "gift" to a passerby at the Roller Coaster before he decided it was finally time for his turn on the Roller Coaster. Without any hesitation or looking to see if the Coaster would be safe and sturdy enough, BlueLeaf hopped in and the ride took off.

Meanwhile, the passerby had just realized the "gift" they were given was really a bomb. Angry at BlueLeaf for giving them such a trick, they rushed their way back to the Roller Coaster. They noticed that BlueLeaf was the only one in the kart, so getting their revenge would be easy. The passerby climbed up to the top of the Roller Coaster, placed the bomb on the tracks, then proceeded to jump off with a successful landing.

The bomb's fuse was getting shorter, and the Roller Coaster kart was getting closer. Before he knew it, BlueLeaf was blown to bits. His limbs were buried under the wreckage of the collapsing Roller Coaster.

All the while Cory was maniacally laughing at his own success.

BlueLeaf, the Rollercoaster Operator, was blown up.
Win Condition: Successfully guess one player who will visit you

Cory, the Magician, had an explosive success.
Win Condition: Successfully have one player [who's not immune] blown up by the bomb [which has a pre-determined number of passes]

Cory has exited the Carnival as the second winner.

It is still Day One. Remember to send in your actions if you have one (Check your Role PMs to see if you do).

Well..hmmm good job Cory?

Now that Cory has gone, I still think we should No Lynch. Killing Crystal does nothing for us, the only reason is so that she doesn't win, but she won't because we won't kill crazy gamer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh we have no reason to kill anyone, that's why I'm saying it. Unless I get a good reason to kill someone, I'm sticking with this.

No no I disagree with No lynch because I have a feeling that it is your win conditio so I'm going to vote
##Vote: *C r y s t a l*

I don't believe much of what C r y s t a l says, so I'll place my vote on her.

##VOTE: C r y s t a l

Back