• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What programs do you use to make picture signature?

I certainly love my Adobe Creative Suite CS5.1 haha, but there are some alternatives, I do know many w/o access or money to the more expensive programs tend to use GIMP; there could easily be other great programs as well for little to no cost:)

Aha and if you mean drawn sigs, yes Paint tool SAI seems like a great choice.

Last edited:
I use GIMP, which is free to download and it is a photo editing program (also it works wonders when making gifs.) and SAI because I'm familiar with it.

I use a Android Tablet, and I have found that the two apps that work well are Photo Editor and Picsart.

Photo Editor is quite basic, but has all the features that Picsart doesn't. I only use it for sizing at the moment.

Picsart is my editing tool. It isn't very fancy, but has basic editing tools. Its a lot faster than Photo Editor, and can save in PNG. So its good for graphics.

Well, I have plenty of photo editing software on my computer. At least, ones that I use.
There's paint.NET, SAI, GIMP, and photoshop cs6...

Although, I use CS6 more for editing and SAI I use to color the art I draw.
I use paint.NET for pixel work since it's easy and I like it's tools better.

Back