• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Four

HMDetiy.png

?Spending a lot of time in the Laboratory lately, haven't we?? said the Lab Technician as she smiled at AndyB. ?Maybe you'll be the next Dr. Vahlen.?

?No thanks,? he hesitated before he spoke more. ?It's just interesting, gene mods, alien autopsies, you know? I'm sure you can relate.?

?I suppose, but maybe not as much as you do.? Her eyes wandered towards the right pocket of AndyB's lab coat. ?Say, interested in seeing the results of my latest experiment? It's on the bench at the back.?

?Um... sure, why not?? AndyB slowly began to walk to the back of the room, clearly feeling uncomfortable. The Lab Technician walked past him, bumping into him slightly. It felt like she was nudging him on purpose. Something fell to the ground with a clink. Before AndyB could turn to see what he had dropped, the Lab Technician had already begun examining the syringe.

?What's this? Exactly the same syringe that EXALT uses to commit suicide when they're about to be caught. It's interesting that you're carrying one,? she glared, waiting impatiently for an answer that would make any sense.

?Got it from the field... you know?? AndyB stared at the ground.

?Yet you keep it in your pocket to have such easy access to it,? she smirked. ?Guess you wish you could access it now.?

AndyB remained silent. The Lab Technician slowly ran her hand along the nearest bench, not taking her eyes off AndyB for a second. Her fingers found the handle of a bone saw, and seconds later she had it pressed against AndyB's throat.

?I'll give you two options before I alert everybody else. One ? I'll give you back your syringe, but you'll take it yourself. Just like they train you to. If that doesn't sound so appealing, option number two is for you to... donate yourself to science,? her eyes were now filled with an unsettling glee. ?Be my own human lab rat. I'll take some parts of you day by day, whatever I need. But you'll still be alive. You'll live until there's nothing left of you, or nothing left that works. I need some samples to continue Dr. Vahlen's work afterall.?

Without saying a word, AndyB snatched the syringe from her hands. Without hesitation, he jammed it deep into his neck. First there was a sting, and then... nothingness.

AndyB (EXALT Medic) took the more appealing option out.
Alice (EXALT Rookie) was modkilled.

XCOM gained two meld.

AndyB's Last will:
Several people in the past day have been in contact and tried to get information from me.
Yui Z, Ash and Sataric being the biggest and most notable. Sataric didn't want to stay long in our conversation, and soon left me to my own devices.
I don't know what to say, I may be revealed with an alignment most of you probably wouldn't like, but it's all for the greater good.

You have 23 hours to send in any night actions (please send them in at least one hour before Night Four ends). Night Four ends on Tuesday 15th July at 23:00 (GMT), and all actions must be sent in by 22:00. Any actions received after this time will not be accepted.

Players remaining: 16/34
Meld: 7
Mafia KP: ??
EXALT remaining: ??

ugh i'm sorry i keep missing votes guys :/ voting seems to happen in the middle of the day for me while i'm out and i don't realize until i get back that i've missed it. gonna try to start voting early/putting in placeholder votes as soon as days go up.

Benmjy should be modkilled, as the voting rules state that votes are not accepted after majority is reached.

I don't like how hosts, not just you, Fel, but in general, don't follow their own rules.

Anyways, here's the information I got.

Night Four

Oath2Order found himself wandering the halls of the XCOM Headquarters. After the recent deaths of some of his closest friends, he a little nervous about what he was about to do. He entered the code to his room, and locked the door. Nobody other than Central could get in at this point. He sat at the desk and computer provided to him from XCOM and began to type. Knowing XCOM would read over all e-mails of their personnel if certain keywords were flagged, he was careful in his wording.

To Sataric said:
To the one known as Shaojie Zhang:

You are by far the most annoying person on this base. And that is why, I am going to do what I do best. Tonight, no matter where you go on base, no matter where you try to hide, indoors, outdoors, it doesn't matter, because in the morning, you will be dead.

This is personal. Sure, I may suspect you're an alien in disguise, but that's not the primary motive. No matter who you are truly aligned to, I will personally work to take down that side. You have killed my friends, and it's time for you to pay the price. You will die. These is nothing left to protect you.

I certainly hope that we do not meet again in another life.

Oath2Order saved the message as a draft, cracked his knuckles, and began working on the next one, this time, to the e-mail account that he knew belonged to one of the Aliens.

To Aliens said:
I hope your translators are good with English. EXALT is no more. I can only beg and plead that you do not kill me, as I am far more of a use to you, than I am to XCOM. I pledge my allegiance to you. While you may not wish to respond to this, I can only wish that you act accordingly with the information I am providing to you.

• At 9:23AM EST, Sataric had not heard from his Psionic Soldier. This means that his soldier is one of the following: Crystal, LoveMcQueen, Yui-Z, Moron, Benmjy, alise, or LittleBeary. Sid2125, Prin, Murray, sunshinetea have all been online since the day post at this time, and therefore are not one of them.
  • Ashtot is a MEC Trooper. Do not waste your time killing him.
  • DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME KILLING SATARIC. I AM ALREADY DOING SO.
  • BlueLeaf is a confirmed XCOM Rookie. Sataric has inspected him. I wouldn't risk killing him. He'll likely be protected. My good friend VillageDweller saw Sataric's will, and this was in it.

I hope this message reaches you. I hope that you decide that killing me is not in your best interest as I truly am working with you, as it seems Sataric is on the side of XCOM.

Looking at the numbers though, there are four of us combined, leaving town with only 16. We have a good chance of surviving this if I don't die. You'll have a safe lynch tomorrow.

In hopes all goes well, Oath

Oath2Order grabbed his rifle from the rack on the wall. He had some sniping to do.

Benmjy wasn't modkilled as he posted in the thread, nothing to do with his voting. Alice has been online and didn't post, so she got modkilled. I never asked them to vote.

Benmjy should be modkilled, as the voting rules state that votes are not accepted after majority is reached.

I don't like how hosts, not just you, Fel, but in general, don't follow their own rules.

Anyways, here's the information I got.

Night Four

Oath2Order found himself wandering the halls of the XCOM Headquarters. After the recent deaths of some of his closest friends, he a little nervous about what he was about to do. He entered the code to his room, and locked the door. Nobody other than Central could get in at this point. He sat at the desk and computer provided to him from XCOM and began to type. Knowing XCOM would read over all e-mails of their personnel if certain keywords were flagged, he was careful in his wording.

Oath2Order saved the message as a draft, cracked his knuckles, and began working on the next one, this time, to the e-mail account that he knew belonged to one of the Aliens.

Oath2Order grabbed his rifle from the rack on the wall. He had some sniping to do.

Very nice.

Considering how other people were modkilled for failing to vote twice in a row, yet still posted in the thread...

Whatever. I made my list of people who should have been modkilled but weren't.

[19:56] <oath2order> I am the last person on my team. Are you the mafia veteran
[19:57] <oath2order> I'm working to kill town, not mafia, so it's safe to be truthful

Lol.

And Sataric's gonna die tonight, isn't that awesome?

Like, he can't even protect himself, because if someone I shoot is protected, then the protector dies. Isn't that ironic.

But it doesn't matter, we win. Nothing can stop us now, even if it takes the legendary Trundle-lynch-the-townies-until-you-find-the-scum tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back