Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: I asked the host, Feloreena, if it was possible to BOTH be Jailed and also have been sent to EXALT HQ to infiltrate it at the same time - And she said no, since the prisoner is considered roleblocked. That means that AndyB must have been an EXALT from the start, increasing the likelihood of him being the Sniper significantly, though he could also be the Santizier. Either of those would be great for us to rid ourselves of regardless.

i sware if ur rong m8!!!!!!

i think we should be careful about lynching / shooting {vigs} Blu Rose, because he could be a blue role and harry could've just tricked us lmao.

rip andy

UPDATE: I asked the host, Feloreena, if it was possible to BOTH be Jailed and also have been sent to EXALT HQ to infiltrate it at the same time - And she said no, since the prisoner is considered roleblocked. That means that AndyB must have been an EXALT from the start, increasing the likelihood of him being the Sniper significantly, though he could also be the Santizier. Either of those would be great for us to rid ourselves of regardless.

Okay, I just have to comment on this.

Duh.

2 EXALT down, we're getting pretty close to winning!

Sorry to barge in like this, but..

BREAKING NEWS: AndyB is EXALT according to recent detective investigations!

It's possible he's the XCOM Rookie that got converted to EXALT earlier on in the game, but it's also possible that he could be the Sniper because he was Jailed on Night 1 and wouldn't have been able to use his action that day regardless. Seeing as he might be EXALT's last killing role, I say we get rid of him today without hesitation. Going to ##VOTE: AndyB right away. Thanks for listening.
Is that so? Andy has my vote, then.

wait wat
*rereads*
Those were EXALT, not Aliens
But I see what you mean
*bashes self* I need new eyeballs.

EXALT is scum. They're almost like a second Mafia team except they operate differently, and have to rely more on deception and manipulation than raw killing force. They're still scum, though.

EXALT is scum. They're almost like a second Mafia team except they operate differently, and have to rely more on deception and manipulation than raw killing force. They're still scum, though.

In my brain, red is mafia and orange-y brownish color is serial killer.
I really need to reread the OP..my god

One of the first things I want to attend to is in Ashtot's post;
Ashtot said:
AndyB and Sataric just happened to be the people who told Yui Z to make that shot and kill Mew...
No I didn't, Yui has said themselves that we only spoke after the shot was taken and as such only to who we weren't sure on. Nothing as to who claimed what, just our observations.
Ash has also attempted to horde as much information as he can, roles and chats. No doubt to use it against someone in the case they suddenly seem "fishy". As for my case with voting Moron, now that Aerious has come up XCOM, I'll be the first to throw my hands up and say I was wrong about them, that still hasn't proven Moron however.

Granted Sat's DT managed to spot right with Nikki, but who is to say that's not pulled out their arse? Nikki already said in their will that they'd used their shot, so what's the say this DT isn't really EXALT that is removing the part of the team that doesn't have a role to provide anymore.

Another point is that yes, I was jailed night one. With Tom dead now, he can't express his thoughts of me inside, other than what was left from his "will". But regardless of whether it was me inside, or the Sniper, they weren't going to be shooting anyway.

This may well be my final stand to prove myself, before you all jump on this train to lynch-ville and waste a real vote. Again.

Oh yeah..

~@ Ashtot - I didn't speak to Yui Z at all until after MewMew was already eliminated from the game so the only reason I could have influenced her decision in any way is because I was openly suspicious of MewMew in the thread and said that several times.

This is another thing that I just thought of. Within Ash's same post, about how I voted Moron over Okasan, even though he revealed himself not long before getting killed..
I was trying to give something more to town than just "let's point fingers randomly and bloody hope we don't hit one of ourselves"
And once again this is it. Jump onto the weakest bit of talk from someone, and vote them into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back