• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(*hanging*, *gurgling*)
(*coughing*, *speaking*)

(none of it is real. trust no one.)
(your pitiful town is crumbling. this town we've made never really existed.)
(you'll wake up tomorrow. or you won't.)
(we only win when we die. D E A T His the road to awe.)

/rp self proclaimed flavor text

Aliens are deep, man. In the end, aren't we all just... aliens here?

delayed death post...

sorry for being so whiny and whatnot everyone. i am better than that, i promise.

go town!

Night Post is going up at 13:00 (GMT) to fit with other timezones better. CookingOkasan will be lynched, and ShinySandwich will be modkilled for failing to vote twice in a row (despite being active on other parts of the forum) and not contributing to the thread sufficiently in general.

tumblr_mb6vsaRrNP1rhubw5o1_500.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got bored when you guys started to spam, lol, i lost interest in this game after that tbh

In regards Okasan and not voting for them, majority is already there no matter where a few votes are sprinkled, he's dead.
While there's not a lot to go on for Moron, there's not a lot to go off with anybody. I am trying to push beyond this day, so we don't all just suddenly accuse one person, jump on the bandwagon and vote them for lynch faster than a discussion can be had.
But the then call me stupid over that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

On a further point, can I request a modkill for Shiny? If they lost interest, tell the bloody host. Don't then just sit there, doing nothing to take part in the game. And then to later complain about it, while spamming yourself.

On a further point, can I request a modkill for Shiny? If they lost interest, tell the bloody host. Don't then just sit there, doing nothing to take part in the game. And then to later complain about it, while spamming yourself.

ShinySandwich is already set to be modkilled when the night post goes up in 20 minutes.

In regards Okasan and not voting for them, majority is already there no matter where a few votes are sprinkled, he's dead.
While there's not a lot to go on for Moron, there's not a lot to go off with anybody. I am trying to push beyond this day, so we don't all just suddenly accuse one person, jump on the bandwagon and vote them for lynch faster than a discussion can be had.
But the then call me stupid over that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Read, please, thanks.

Night Three

fEHftqf.png

Central flicked the switch to the loudspeaker, “CookingOkasan, please report to the Situation Room immediately. We have some business to discuss.”

A few minutes later CookingOkasan showed up, a confident look on his face, “I'm here now. What is there to discuss? The deaths last night were really sad, I wish there was something I could have done about them.”

“I've been told of some disturbing evidence against you. That's what we need to discuss,” Central replied, a disgruntled look on his face. “Say, what's your thoughts on those gifted enough to harness psionic powers. Amazing how accurate they can be using only their mind, isn't it?”

“It's pretty amazing. They always know what's happened without being there. I have to say I am a bit jealous of them,” CookingOkasan's polite laughter died down once he saw Central's fixed glare.

“Yes, I have to agree,” Central paced the room, his anxiousness showing. “As you know, Annette Durand is a very talented young lady with regards to psionic powers. In fact, I'd say she is the one human that has been able to welcome them the most successfully. You've seen what she can do, it can't be denied.” He paused for a moment and let out a sigh, “8floor, our fine Rookie, was slaughtered last night. Annette says you did something to him that night. What did you do to him?”

“That can't be true, I didn't do anything, I got no powers,” CookingOkasan looked noticeable less confident. “Guess she must be wrong then, because I didn't do anything.”

Central slammed the desk, barely containing his anger, “You have no right to say that when a valiant troop of ours has died. Annette is either correct, or she's lying. Which will it be?”

“Lying, obviously,” CookingOkasan smirked.

“I don't believe you. You've been obsessed with Chryssalids from the start. I am strongly considering taking you to the Alien Containment Facility. I am sure you heard what happened to Capella down there,” Central began to approach CookingOkasan, and reached out for his arm.

“Oh, you know what? There's no need. I surrender and I have had it with you humans. It's been torturous to even try to blend in with you, and quite frankly it's not worth it.” CookingOkasan unsheathed a hunting knife and held it up to his chest, “See you in hell, Central.” With one clean stroke he ripped open his body from neck to stomach. Thick green blood, white guts, and hundreds of embryos oozed out of him as he collapsed to the ground.

“I knew it! I can't believe we trusted you!” Central wailed. He picked up the knife and could no longer contain his anger. He through it at the doorway, expertly aiming it at the centre of ShinySandwich's forehead. “Meh, he was useless anyway...”

CookingOkasan (Chryssalid), ripped himself apart.
ShinySandwich (Sectoid Commander), was modkilled.

XCOM received two meld.

CookingOkasan's will:
Sorry I wasn't good enough for your scum chat, just know I had great plans for myself and for you guys... (if he isn't one of you, kill Sataric)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ80pTbMAuo#t=29
^^^ me dancing in hell ^^^
7/10/14 @ 6:30PM EST

??? (XCOM Rookie) is entering the EXALT Headquarters.

You have 23 hours to send in any night actions (please send them in one hour before Night Three ends). Night Three ends on Monday 14th July at 13:00 (GMT), and all actions must be sent in by 12:00. Any actions received after this time will not be accepted.

Players remaining: 21/34
Mafia KP: ??
EXALT remaining: ??

Last edited:
~@ CookingOkasan - I thought you said you did not hold any grudges against me!

Anyways, well done Town. Now we're seriously back in the game. I would like to remind our vigs that NikkiNikki is on the EXALT team! Good work!

Just edited the Night Post to include Central's action - sent the PM but forgot to write it here. He has sent a Rookie to EXALT.

If they vote for me they're probably not putting much effort into reading the thread. :/

I like how NikkiNikki voted for me after majority was reached on a person who admitted to being scum. Like what are you hoping to achieve with that? Are you going to say anything in the thread about it, even if it is just an avoid-modkill-vote?

Yes, I admit I voted for you. I don't think your case has been gone/done with. Osaka may have reached majority and had admitted to being scum. At first I didn't wanted to believe it, but I decided to go for my gut and not bandwagon like others have been doing. Also, I haven't been posting much lately because I have been stress lately due to some things in life. Anyway horray for town for two scum kills although both of them gave up, seems kinda lame tbh.

Yes, I admit I voted for you. I don't think your case has been gone/done with. Osaka may have reached majority and had admitted to being scum. At first I didn't wanted to believe it, but I decided to go for my gut and not bandwagon like others have been doing. Also, I haven't been posting much lately because I have been stress lately due to some things in life. Anyway horray for town for two scum kills although both of them gave up, seems kinda lame tbh.

Okasan gave up only after he was cornered with little-to-no chance to escape. ShinySandwich however just "felt bored". I don't think you should lump the two of them in to the same category as that is not entirely fair.

Furthermore, I want everyone to pay attention to how NikkiNikki is still very much against Moron. Since NikkiNikki is EXALT, that probably means that Moron is not. He's either Town, like he claims, or he's an Alien. (Of course, it's possible for EXALT to cast suspicion onto their own member as well but it seems a little bit more far-fetched in this situation)

I would either like the dt to inspect sataric or myself
You say Sataric is the godfather then why would you want Sataric to be inspected? Js.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'll be looking back at the posts when people asked Shiny to participate more. I think those people could be his scum mates.

If he returns exalt we know his jack miller claim is true.

Not really - It wouldn't prove anything a hundred percent. And what are the odds of me even surviving the night? Sounds like you're trying to make the detectives waste their inspections to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back