Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really - It wouldn't prove anything a hundred percent. And what are the odds of me even surviving the night? Sounds like you're trying to make the detectives waste their inspections to be honest.

I was operating under the assumption that YOU said you'd protect yourself, and the thought that mafia wouldn't waste 2 KP on you.

I was operating under the assumption that YOU said you'd protect yourself, and the thought that mafia wouldn't waste 2 KP on you.

I will definitely protect myself tonight because I think I am a likely target otherwise, yes - But I tried to act all cocky and important so that Mafia might waste 2 KP on me regardless, deeming me "important" enough for it, so that I might be the only one to die tonight. That's one of the reason I was pissing you off so badly, knowing that you'd definitely not think logically in your fit of rage if you were an Alien. Don't think you are anymore though so I might've annoyed you for nothing. Oh well..

i greatly apologize for how much i have missed - i have been extremely sick these past two or so days and i've been basically sleeping and that's all.

i'm caught up now and will make a coherent post as soon as i gather my thoughts.

well done to everyone for getting scum :D i knew you guys would make the right choice

feloreena - i'm sorry i didn't make it to voting today, but i will be active for the rest of the lynches. please don't modkill me!

We really need to be wary of anybody who didn't vote for Okasan. I mean, there was undeniable evidence that he was scum, yet you don't vote for him? No excuse you can give will justify that.

Its obvious everyone was going to go for osaka even scum will vote for him. You should wary more to does who bandwagon even if osaka has admitted of being scum.

Its obvious everyone was going to go for osaka even scum will vote for him. You should wary more to does who bandwagon even if osaka has admitted of being scum.
I think scum would vote for him. Obviously they didn't know he was an alien unless he tried out his plan. But on the other hand maybe scum didn't vote so early because they were confused about having him on their team.

Wow, after the town bloodbath that was Night 2 it's nice to see 2 Aliens gone.

Well, I think the OP said a Rookie was sent.

I know, it's just a terribly stupid idea, I'm going to look for who pushed it today and tell them how scummy they look.

I'm going to ask the DT to inspect Alice tonight, as for the whole oath and Sat thing, I think we'll get the evidence that we need by the time night hits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reminder to Central: Send a Rookie. What have we really got to lose at this point? Gamble for a chance at victory!

Dumb.

It could turn out to be a dumb idea, but I wrote that BEFORE the two Aliens were lynched, and things certainly didn't look quite as optimistic for town at that point. I am a gambling man and I hope it pays off, but ultimately it was Central that decided what they wanted to do, and not me. But even if the Rookie dies, if it's one of the people who barely posts or contribute anything, it wouldn't be the end of the world - It's one less target for Scum to kill but also one less target for us to suspect and investigate. And if they get converted to EXALT, although that would suck, it will force to Aliens to start targeting EXALT as their number one priority rather than town if they want to have a chance at winning the game. At the end of the day, the decision have about equal chance of being good as it has to being bad, in my opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction: One Alien lynched, one Alien modkilled. You know what I meant, though!

Yeah I really don't agree with the rookie thing. 50% chance nothing in our favor happens.

Really glad we struck two mafia, though really surprised it was a mafia member who was inactive. Wonder if that says anything about the Alien team?

Iconic flavor text

f12dd5e10395c3f23b360c06b7c0f0cc.780x409x1.jpg

S T A Y N O I D E D!

Also I hope everyone watched the link in my will :')

*crickets*

- - - Post Merge - - -

If the Central could PM me that'd be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to kill all you scum.

*crickets*

- - - Post Merge - - -

If the Central could PM me that'd be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to kill all you scum.

loser
--
tbh we lost like 30% of our townies so uh..i don't know if this is a good idea {to sataric}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back