• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

ah yeah so it was basement only.. fair enough i guess i thought it was someplace else as well x))

You don't get TBT bells for posting in the Basement, TBT Marketplace, Introduction Board, or Bulletin Board (I think). I'm not sure why it was ever stated that you're only exempt from earning TBT in the Basement, but that isn't correct.

I think there's too many collectibles as it is xD

I always had this thing about "collecting" stuff... whats the point in collecting them/it if you can't complete the collection aha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Look, it already happened XD

LOL I just saw this :,D

that was my entry for the spellectibles contest hah

Hi :D

Today there's 20 birthdays, but it only shows 3? Is it because some of the people are inactive?

You don't get TBT bells for posting in the Basement, TBT Marketplace, Introduction Board, or Bulletin Board (I think). I'm not sure why it was ever stated that you're only exempt from earning TBT in the Basement, but that isn't correct.

Hmm, it was stated more than a year ago, maybe they removed bell earning from more boards since then like the ones you stated.

Oblivia, do you know if all boards give the same amount of bells to your post quality? or are some boards more generous than others?

Last edited:
Will there ever be a way to label the user title color changes in the inventory so you can know which is which instead of having to go through them?

I don't recall geting TBT bells while posting on re-tail either, unless it's just been such a small amount that I haven't even noticed.

Hmm, it was stated more than a year ago, maybe they removed bell earning from more boards since then like the ones you stated.

Oblivia, do you know if all boards give the same amount of bells to your post quality? or are some boards more generous than others?

I'm honestly not sure why that was posted, as the boards where you either do or don't earn TBT haven't changed in well over a year and were definitely the same when that post was made. Just disregard that statement. :p

And yes, the amount of TBT earned per post does differ depending on the board.

I don't recall geting TBT bells while posting on re-tail either, unless it's just been such a small amount that I haven't even noticed.

You do earn TBT for posting in the Re-Tail board. You can see exactly how much by clicking here and checking against a post made in Re-Tail at the same time/date as the transaction.

So what determines if an item has limited or unlimited stock? When do new items usually get restocked in the store? Would it be possible to corner the market for certain collectables, then sell them for an exorbitant price? I'm asking for a friend.

Last edited:
So what determines if an item has limited or unlimited stock? When do new items usually get restocked in the store? Would it be possible to corner the market for certain collectables, then sell them for an exorbitant price? I'm asking for a friend.

is your friend named T.M. Popp-Sickle??

Hi all! What does it mean if someone's username is like, sort of brown, instead of black?

Back