• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyrule Warriors

Today is the 27th for me can I download the DLC or do I gotta wait until tomorrow for the rest of the world??

I will check anyway

ok it's there LOL

i am busy playing pokemanz tho so i'll prob just play it for like 10 mins to test out the new **** then #bye c u in a month

wtf it said it downlaoded but it aint there #bye again

Last edited:
Today is the 27th for me can I download the DLC or do I gotta wait until tomorrow for the rest of the world??

I will check anyway

ok it's there LOL

i am busy playing pokemanz tho so i'll prob just play it for like 10 mins to test out the new **** then #bye c u in a month

wtf it said it downlaoded but it aint there #bye again
You might need to exit and boot up the game again.

You might need to exit and boot up the game again.

i did that like 5 times but nothing so i just gave up coz #swag

I'm gonna *guess* it was that pre-install thing, where it downloaded, but it's locked until *official* release (even tho i'm pre sure AUS doesn't have that feature yet).
I'll just try again tomorrow

Ok it downloaded it again and now it works so idfk

Also;
Level cap is now 150
Materials cap is now 999
Domain rod and mirror are both darkness element

Twili midna new fav character I just hate how she ****ing floats

Last edited:
oh my god

Twili Midna is a beast and Zelda's minion rod is too! I'd say it's probably her strongest weapon. I haven't used it much (obviously) but it's really good at crowd controlling.

Villager amiibo gave me 1 rupee wtf

o_o I got a level 3 weapon...

Twili Midna is a really good character, but her voice is meh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah, Dominion Rod is her best one probably. I hate how it's slow at attacking, but it's still better than her other ones.

New character, new Adventure Mode map, new medals, new Skulltulas, new level cap, new max material capacity, new tears over the realization that I'll never 100% this game.

New character, new Adventure Mode map, new medals, new Skulltulas, new level cap, new max material capacity, new tears over the realization that I'll never 100% this game.

the moment you realize

you're getting all the dlc for christmas

two adventure maps and soo many things ahh *^*

Last edited:
Spinner's pretty good. Not the best but it can clear crowds pretty well. Not very good on single targets.

Back