• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

@Axeler137
SpaceGuyThing.png

@C a l l a w a y
KissyKissy.png

@Qwerty111
HatsuneMiku.png

@Swiftstream
CrazyGuyWithACrazyGFWhoIsAmazedThatHeIsPointingAGunAtSomeone.png

@Shirohibiki
SergeantTemoraCalhoun.png

@lynn105
Gumi4AVA.png

Gumi4.png

Enjoy guys
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Crazy-Gamer: That render has a watermark. Not sure if I'm allowed to use it or not without that artists consent. You need to get his/her permission first or give me another render to work with.

@Qwert111y: The max size for my signatures is 500x150. Any bigger than that and I consider it a banner (which is a special request). Signatures aren't bigger than 500x150 because there ends up being too much dead space in the tag. Speaking of that, there was a lot of dead space in the upper left hand corner so I added a bunch of Japanese text. These are the lyrics to one of Miku's songs.

@Eiryii: Not sure what render I'm working with. You need to specify. You could always draw my mayor. Heh.

Lol kissykissy.png
Thanks K! Donation coming your way! :D

@Eiryii: Not sure what render I'm working with. You need to specify. You could always draw my mayor. Heh.

Oh! I was hoping you could use them all? Crop it so it's just their upper body showing is fine~
If not then just the Chandelure one please ^ w^

I shall! <steals my sister's tablet>

Thanks for mine! The lyrics look sorta familar, so I'll be looking for them haha.Thank you again! o//////o

Avatar/Signature: Special Banner
Render: (x)
Stock: Whatever looks nice.
Style: Vectors with some special effect
Color: Blues, reds, and pinks.
Text: Welcome to the Ouran High school Host Club!
Size: 250 x 715
Other: Thanks. I don't know of the render is good enough or not. Tell me if it isn't.

@Sparkanine: SpaceDandy is a great anime. Need a larger render, though.

Last edited:
Render/Stock:

http://static.tumblr.com/8c4ee42c62...s/tumblr_static_7gmn3zndbocgkg00g440w484k.png

Put any background you want, i want it simplified

Style: light heavy effect
Color: Orange
Text: Nelson in bright letters, on the bottom center
Size: It's going to be for twitch, so i dont really know the size.
Other: thanks for doing this bro.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry my english is bad bye the way

@Axeler137
SpaceGuyThing.png

@C a l l a w a y
KissyKissy.png

@Qwerty111
HatsuneMiku.png

@Swiftstream
CrazyGuyWithACrazyGFWhoIsAmazedThatHeIsPointingAGunAtSomeone.png

@Shirohibiki
SergeantTemoraCalhoun.png

@lynn105
Gumi4AVA.png

Gumi4.png

Enjoy guys
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Crazy-Gamer: That render has a watermark. Not sure if I'm allowed to use it or not without that artists consent. You need to get his/her permission first or give me another render to work with.

@Qwert111y: The max size for my signatures is 500x150. Any bigger than that and I consider it a banner (which is a special request). Signatures aren't bigger than 500x150 because there ends up being too much dead space in the tag. Speaking of that, there was a lot of dead space in the upper left hand corner so I added a bunch of Japanese text. These are the lyrics to one of Miku's songs.

oh ok than sorry
just use whatever picture of stitches you can find
you much better at this than me

@Kazunari
Kuroko.png

@CloudMoonZ
Monokuma.png

@Twinrova
Olivia2.png

@Crazy-Gamer
StitchesTheKitches.png

@Sparkanine
SpaceHandyPandyShandyFandyBandyCandyDandy.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Eiryii: I can't get any of them to work. I need a new render. Sorry.

@Crystal: WIP

Shout out to Uxie and Sparkanine for the donations. Thank you!

Announcements

Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY. Woo. 20 trips around our star and I'm still alive. Pretty amazing. Won't be filling out any pending requests or any new ones that arrive for a day or so.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to set up a SOTW. Please visit my poll thread I have up in this forum. Thanks!

@Twinrova
Olivia2.png

Announcements

Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY. Woo. 20 trips around our star and I'm still alive. Pretty amazing. Won't be filling out any pending requests or any new ones that arrive for a day or so.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to set up a SOTW. Please visit my poll thread I have up in this forum. Thanks!

Beautiful <3

Happy brithday for tomorrow!! Have an awesome day.

Render/Stock: Kuriyama Mirai from Beyond the Boundary (x) or (x) honestly i have no idea for stock orz if these renders are bad i can change them
Style: something cute and pretty pls
Color: whatever feels right to you yo
Text: tinybears
Size: 500x150
Other: your work is so pretty please just do whatever you want to it <333
also omg happy birthday for tomorrow ;_; have a great day!!

Last edited:
@Sparkanine
SpaceHandyPandyShandyFandyBandyCandyDandy.png

Announcements

Woo! One more year and you get to drink! Happy (early) birthday! i shall get you TBT, because I have no collectibles that interest you. huehuehue file names
Thanks!

Announcements

tumblr_inline_n2xuz7dQQa1qid2nw.gif
WOW! Have a great birthday! Relax and have a good time!
tumblr_inline_n2xuzo0P5J1qid2nw.gif

Announcements

WOOO HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

vhpy.gif

Back