Giveaway Nominate & Win TBT for You and a Friend! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

I would like to nominate Dewy. I want to nominate her because she has made the forums experience so much better for me. She also supported me when finding my dreamies and also helped me complete my town. She is also very nice to everybody on the forums; constantly giving away free stuff. So I nominate her! :)

☆I'd like to nominate (Please use their forum name!)- statistic1114
am i the only one annoyed when i see that name without the "ic" in the middle
staticistic1114
sorry

☆I'd like to nominate (Please use their forum name!)- debinoresu
☆ They are being nominated because- While I haven't spoken to them that much, their posts often bring a smile to my face. I don't often see such dry sarcasm. They are also really kind and helpful towards people when the need arises. I may not know you that well, debi, but I think you're awesome.

☆I'd like to nominate: Vaati
☆ They are being nominated because: I see a lot of myself in this guy. Always looking to have a fun time and I feel like he deserves a lot more than what he's given. He's always there to support me, so I'd like to return the favor.

I would like to nominate Magical Boy. Wait a minute! You changed the rules on me! One nomination per person and 3 complete sentences? Do you know how difficult it is to string together a complete sentence in this day of tweets and texts? Fine..so be it. This has become a bump.
P.S. We both know Magical Boy deserves it

I would like to nominate shayminskyforme88. I would like to nominate him cause he is my only older brother. Not to mention lots of tbt bells would make him happy. Beside that he has constantly helped or tried to help me look for my dreamies (villagers) and other stuff like items.

Ah, sorry I was so tired this morning I didn't bump it thanks Mantis. ; - ; Anyways, I will be looking through the blanked nominations and announce a winner later tonight or tomorrow afternoon (it's my boyfriend's mom's birthday so he's a bit busy).

askdjflad I can't believe I got nominated and got first place omg ;______; thank you for hosting this giveaway party poison and flyffel for nominating me! (and sorrynotsorry ! ;v; ) QuQ

Congrats to the other winners and to the 10 random raffle winners! : D

Last edited:
oh my gosh I won :O
I better share it with the person i nominated though, they were the one who was supposed to get the bells XD
congratulations to everyone who won!

I was an honorable mention. <3 That's good enough for me! Hehe.

Can I nominate myself? :D

In all seriousness, when is nomination possible again?

Can I nominate myself? :D

In all seriousness, when is nomination possible again?

Unfortunately, the event is over and I'm not sure if I'll do another anytime soon as I like to have large surplus of TBT or collectibles so I can have many prizes to award. You never know with me though, I'm a pretty spontaneous person, haha.

Unfortunately, the event is over and I'm not sure if I'll do another anytime soon as I like to have large surplus of TBT or collectibles so I can have many prizes to award. You never know with me though, I'm a pretty spontaneous person, haha.

Ah. That's fine I guess haha. Thanks for doing this! You are very generous.

Aw, thank you for the bells! <3 And congratulations to the winners! Thank you so much for doing this, Party Poison! You're wonderful, amazing, sweet and awesome! <3 <3 <3

Back