Giveaway Nominate & Win TBT for You and a Friend! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

☆I'd like to nominate: Tarakdeep beacuse he introduced me to this thread and helped me get some of my of dreamies

I'd like to nominate sej
we're close friend on acnl, she help me out by giving me some items i really need & she need some tbt bells

I'd like to nominate callaway
We have been friends for some time now and she is so nice and helpful
She's currently getting me my dreamy without me giving her anything

I would very much like to nominate Feloreena for being the kindest and sweetest person I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. She is always there for me and I think that winning this competition would truly brighten her day. She is also the reason that I got Animal Crossing in the first place and it has brought me much entertainment and happiness! Many thanks to Party Poison for organizing this give-away - I am sure that we all appreciate it very much. Stay awesome and have a wonderful day! Thanks.

Last edited:
I nominate Jupiter ( know as mayoriris) she soo generous , we become good friends on this form and truly deserves it :). , she always helps me with anything thank . [/I][/I][/I]

i'd like to nominate Marii
because shes amazing and a sweet girl plus shes like
my wife
kind of
shes super awesome and a great drawer an d shes so cUTE UGH

I would also like to nominate registholalugia who had also recruited me to this forums! I love looking around and I am excited to explore the webs!
I would like to nominate registholalugia, I have known him for quite some while, he was the one who recruited me into the forums and would be really happy to see him, one of my friends to win this! :)

Check the join date so obvious

I'd like to nominate Farobi because he is damn cray, sometimes troll and friendly. He sometimes do giveaway and shiz

I'd like to nominate ITookYourWaffles.

They are being nominated because they are my cousin in real life and they are so fun to be with most of the time. We usually chat in Steam but we spam each other VMs too. We are the cause of many sorts of glorious drama in TBT Mafia and we enjoy making a fool of each other for fun. Last March I was their slave and used my own TBT Bells to give their a chance to get the free Pokemon game, but they lent me their ACNL copy and I ruined the **** of their town. It was so worth it <3 . They have hosted many charity acts before too, a few of which were Bell giveaways, a Rococo Set giveaway, and even a cycling town where they gave Marshal away for free.

Unfortunately, they have recently been a victim of TBT Mafia harassment. With that said, I think the TBT Bells will brighten up their day, as video games is one of their particularly few means of their enjoyment (they buy Steam keys from here). They have been recently called idiot and has been constantly called many other names throughout the forums and the IRC due to "not fitting the desired standards of Mafia". They have talked to me privately through Steam and they have told me that those nasty lashes caused them to be depressed and it even caused them not speak to anyone for an entire day. They recently changed their username to "Aiko" because "ITookYourWaffles" held the name of being a "dumb mafia player". They weren't really accepting with that name so they changed it back to ITookYourWaffles for reasons I'm unaware of. Listen to this: They used their hard-earned 1000 TBT Bells to change their identity due to their name being shamed on.

Now, I have not asked them yet if it's okay to post this for the public (including the harassers) to see. When I get in contact with them and get the go-signal, I'll keep this post up. But if they're not okay with it, I'll edit the post and PM you instead. The reason I got this posted up now is because I don't want anyone to be a cyber bully - I'm trying my best not to shame Waffles but instead let the public know that words can hurt. A once-frequent member Karen has also stopped browsing the forums due to Mafia.

EDIT: They are fine with the post being up here.

Last edited:
Check the join date so obvious

I'd like to nominate Farobi because he is damn cray, sometimes troll and friendly. He sometimes do giveaway and shiz

Ahaha, I reported them. They'll probably get banned for making two alt accounts xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know who to nominate ;-; Soooo many amazing people

I think it's kind of sad to make a second account just to nominate yourself. :')

I've been informed of the alt accounts; however please keep in mind I don't spend to much time in thread because your eyes tend to focus on other things without consciously doing so. I avoid the thread to keep the possibility of bias selection. :> I will be verifying each nomination entry, don't worry. However, as a reminder, if you didn't follow the rules I will NOT inform of your disqualification. It's your responsibility to be honest and follow the regulations set.

☆I'd like to nominate (Please use their forum name!)- statistic1114
☆ They are being nominated because- She made a really cool thread in the basement which was great fun and I think made people happy. She's been feeling a little down recently so I would love her to win so it could cheer her up. She's a great friend that I know will be there for me if I ever needed someone to talk too.

I'd like to nominate SockHead

They are being nominated because-
  1. he's a funny, kind, wonderful and just simply amazing person!
  2. SockHead is always nice to me even to go as far as put my name in his signature <3 (Or maybe he just a Vaati fan but idc)
  3. He always has something funny to say about everthing!

Thank you SockHead for being you <3

Last edited:
I'd like to nominate: Vaati
They are being nominated because:

"I got you booboo"
also because no one is more deserving of the bells.
C'mon who else do you know with such a devotion to Sock? A+ level devotion

Last edited:
☆ I'd like to nominate - miko
☆ They are being nominated because - miko has been nothing but kind to me since I first met her; by paying above and beyond for things she's purchased from me, by helping me collect my wishlist items. She's always willing to help and is very generous, and not just to me as I've observed, but to other people. Her sweet disposition and nice personality make it easy to be her friend and I'm very happy to have met her! <3

I'd like to nominate Tina; when I first went into the irc, she was really welcoming. Plus, she is a really nice person and is always there for you if you need it.

☆I'd like to nominate: Olive
☆ They are being nominated because: I haven't known them very long, but in the short time I've known Olive we've had great times together! She's a really sweet and kind gal, plus we get along great because talk about really weird, obscure things sometimes! I love someone who can let loose once in a while. Oh, and Olive is my lord, the Poopking and I am her royal poop adviser. < that's an example of some of the weird stuff we talk about. But yeah, I love Olive and is one of my BFF's on the forum. <3

I would like to nominate natty because she is an amazinf french fry and is super sweet to everyone on forums AND IRC

Back