• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Fushia up for Auction!

Hanaeda

Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Fushia is moving out, and as sad as that makes me, I'm letting her go in hopes she can go to a good home. Her moving date is the twentieth. So there's plenty of time!
She's, in mostly original condition, most of he furniture is there, her catchphrase is the same, her clothes are a default pattern though.

Starting bid: 1 Mill
Min increase: 500K?
AB: A ridiculous number, like, 15 Mill. Because this is my first auction and I have no idea.

If she doesn't get any interest in a couple days I'll lower prices!

Highest Bidder: Puffifish 5 Mill

Last edited:
3.5mil.
When does the auction end? On the 20th?

Last edited:
Yeah The Auction will end on the 20th and The winner can pick her up right away ^o^)/
I'm surprised at the amount of interest, guess she's more popular than I thought.

I'm going to pull out because I adopted Fuchsia from another site. Good luck to the rest

Last edited:
Ooooh, Alright! That means Puffifish is the highest bidder currently with 5 Million ovo

Boop! Bumping this up, also might end the auction early as Im going to be hella busy on the 20th. I'll just TT to her moving date if I decide to end it early!

could I come to your town quickly to see if we can connect before I keep bidding?
I dont want to raise the stakes if I cant even come get her even if I win. XD

Back