• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST CHECKED MY ONLINE GRADEBOOK AND IT SAYS I DIDN'T TURN IN A PAPER
I KNOW FOR A FACT I TURNED IN THAT SPECIFIC ONE. I REMEMBER PASSING IT FORWARD. DID SOMEBODY DROP IT?!

I JUST CHECKED MY ONLINE GRADEBOOK AND IT SAYS I DIDN'T TURN IN A PAPER
I KNOW FOR A FACT I TURNED IN THAT SPECIFIC ONE. I REMEMBER PASSING IT FORWARD. DID SOMEBODY DROP IT?!

Maybe your teacher didn't put it in yet, or maybe she lost it or left it at her desk....?

lol

This 6IV Larvesta just won't pop up. The 5IV ones I get don't have the right spread either so those are also useless to me.

I feel like trash today too. I've been really sensitive lately and having people angry at me doesn't help that much. I also didn't go to a funeral yesterday because I was scared for reasons I don't care to elaborate on, and I'm basically seen as an uncaring jackass now. I don't need more **** to worry about when I'm already like this.

Maybe your teacher didn't put it in yet, or maybe she lost it or left it at her desk....?

It's a he, and it says that grading is complete.
ugh ffffff
i hope he finds it

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES IT WAS JUST EXCUSED

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LOVE LIFE SO MUCH

- - - Post Merge - - -

I GUESS I'LL STAY LIVING A LITTLE LONGEr

I'm very hungry but I can't leave to eat until my boyfriend is ready and I know for a fact he is not getting ready, he is playing Ocarina of Time.

all of a sudden i want to go to school and hate weekends??? i look foward to seeing somebody.. is this love?!

Fantasy life has the ****tiest story I've ever encountered in a rpg. It makes me want to kill some bland ass characters so bad.

Because of the whole ''u dont got to do this if u dont want C:'' style of the game the plot is simply running around from place to place. There are some fights but theyre laughably easy and you can skip them. Also everything is about friendship. woohooo.

Last edited:
What's bothering me today?

Off of this site - nothing really.

On this site - I have been ignored a lot. My blog entries got very few views now (I was disappointed about the museum entry). And when I had cataloging requests, nobody wanted to help me. Is there anything wrong with me? I'm not that bad of a person.

Is it okay to talk about our online experience on Bell Tree in this thread?

i want somebody in real life that i could talk to about my deep and dark emotions. it's way easier to tell strangers online though.

What's bothering me today?

Off of this site - nothing really.

On this site - I have been ignored a lot. My blog entries got very few views now (I was disappointed about the museum entry). And when I had cataloging requests, nobody wanted to help me. Is there anything wrong with me? I'm not that bad of a person.

Is it okay to talk about our online experience on Bell Tree in this thread?

But people didn't ignore you??? In your wallpaper cataloguing quest, I saw people offering to help, that's not ignoring you. And I've seen people make threads and got no replies plenty of time.

If you feel like you're being ignored, complaining about it won't help you get the attention and I'm speaking from experience here. Figure out why people aren't interested and find out how to attract attention. Maybe offer hybrids or bells as an exchange for letting you catalogue their items? And I can't speak for the blog since I don't look at the blogs here myself and I'll only comment if I know the writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back