What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But people didn't ignore you??? In your wallpaper cataloguing quest, I saw people offering to help, that's not ignoring you. And I've seen people make threads and got no replies plenty of time.

If you feel like you're being ignored, complaining about it won't help you get the attention and I'm speaking from experience here. Figure out why people aren't interested and find out how to attract attention. Maybe offer hybrids or bells as an exchange for letting you catalogue their items? And I can't speak for the blog since I don't look at the blogs here myself and I'll only comment if I know the writer.

Thank you for telling me what's behind the story. I made a few threads before that nobody ignored, so I have exaggerated. I don't want all of the site's attention, but I don't like being ignored as well. I just want regular attention. Too much not only makes me look spoiled, but would overwhelm me too.

And if you want to know which thread is being ignored, it would be the first cataloging quest thread. When I bump the thread, nobody replies to it anymore. I'm also thinking that they don't even read that thread anymore.

And if you want to know which thread is being ignored, it would be the first cataloging quest thread. When I bump the thread, nobody replies to it anymore. I'm also thinking that they don't even read that thread anymore.

I just looked at your thread and one of the reasons you might not be getting responses anymore is because it's over 2 weeks old and has 5 pages of replies, older threads that look like people have already posted in them a lot tend to get less attention in general. The Train Station forum is pretty slow overall as it is, if you want to catalogue you'd probably get more help in the Re-Tail forum, especially if you offered to pay bells. (I don't know if you are already, I didn't actually look in your other thread). Most people will let you catalogue for free even if you offer to compensate their time.

Thank you for telling me what's behind the story. I made a few threads before that nobody ignored, so I have exaggerated. I don't want all of the site's attention, but I don't like being ignored as well. I just want regular attention. Too much not only makes me look spoiled, but would overwhelm me too.

I've seen threads that got bumped plenty of times but got no response. Be patient and maybe try to approach people with the items you wanted, asking if you can catalogue them or something. Waiting for people to offer usually work less, especially if you don't offer something worthwhile to them.

what about

She is "hurt", wordshere
That's fine. Hurt is an adjective so it needs to be in the same sentence as "she is", as it pertains to "she". The comma would break up the sentence, unless it's to add a note. As a dumb example of that "She is, by any means of the word, hurt."

I just looked at your thread and one of the reasons you might not be getting responses anymore is because it's over 2 weeks old and has 5 pages of replies, older threads that look like people have already posted in them a lot tend to get less attention in general. The Train Station forum is pretty slow overall as it is, if you want to catalogue you'd probably get more help in the Re-Tail forum, especially if you offered to pay bells. (I don't know if you are already, I didn't actually look in your other thread). Most people will let you catalogue for free even if you offer to compensate their time.

I've seen threads that got bumped plenty of times but got no response. Be patient and maybe try to approach people with the items you wanted, asking if you can catalogue them or something. Waiting for people to offer usually work less, especially if you don't offer something worthwhile to them.

Thank you guys for helping me out. TBT users are the best. I no longer feel ignored on this site.

Last edited:
I got dumped.

im so sorry, if you need someone to talk to i would gladly listen my dear.

--

i watched dark shadows and now im crying and emotional about everything and oh god///////////////////

I ate too much today :/ Whenever I have one of these days I feel like I'll wake up the next morning having gained ten pounds.

Also I've been having a LOT of trouble falling asleep, I lay there for hours before I can sleep, and then it's really hard for me to get up before noon. I wish I could just fall asleep at 11 and wake up at 8 like a normal person.

Stress. Even if school's over for me here, I still have 2 major exams left until I get to have a break. I know I failed at least 3 exams so far and I'm really disappointed in myself.

I've also gained weight and my formal (valete/prom) dress is getting tight :/ It's from the stress eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back