Winter Mittens
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Thigh gaps are.. exactly what they are called: spaces between your thighs (wider hips + less fat/skin = thigh gap)
If you put your feet together, straight and side by side while standing up, and your thighs don't touch, then you've got a thigh gap..

Thigh gaps, in my opinion, are very unattractive. I can't understand why females want them so bad. I don't want to look like im standing on two sticks. It looks unhealthy and just bleh.
Cfi7cbw.jpg

EplFPRS.jpg

t9BnO4k.jpg
what are your opinions on thigh gaps? should girls just stop trying and embrace their natural being or is this attractive to you?

i do not like them. imo a little chunky is good

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow that sounded weird

i would rather be fat other than skinny (just not to the point where i can't run)

It's physically impossible for some people to get one no matter what they do because of the shape of their pelvic bone.
So, I think it is a poor way to try and judge if someone is skinny or not.

I find them fine. Things like this I think can be just as bad as saying some looks unpleasant fat.

I have a thigh gap, not by CHOICE, but because that's just how I am. I eat what I want and I have a fast metabolism, I don't try and lose weight. But I still get people commenting on how skinny I am, I've had people even say I look unhealthy, and to me this is as bad as saying someone looks fat. Why is it any different?

Bodies are bodies, people have different bodies. that is all.

also as someone said below it has to do with your bone structure and muscles etc. seems pretty stupid to judge someone on whether they have a thigh gap I mean cmon

Last edited:
doesnt matter if u have one or not imo

Last edited:
I...feel like it is also a girl's natural being? I mean no-gap is also natural, but a lot of girls just end up having one because the fat there recedes. Mildly muscular female legs tend to have it.

I know there's a stigma against people who like them but I do. I think it makes legs look less stocky and more graceful. This might just because of the way I draw, my default ideal of a pretty girl has always had them. If someone requests me to draw them and don't specify body type, they always have it.

That being said, it's just my preference. You're perfectly fine if you don't have them, and perfectly fine if you do. /shrug

And yeah, body type does matter. I know plenty of people who have as much trouble gaining as others lose. My sister works out but generally can't get one, but I have one even though I'm 99.9% flab and my legs are jelly.

Last edited:
I don't strive to have a thigh gap, not do I personally find them attractive. Even if you are very fit and healthy, you might not have a thigh gap because your of the width of your hips. Likewise, girls with thigh gaps may be compleatly healthy, and just have wide hips. Of course I think everyone should love their own bodies, but I think it's important to be healthy as well. Everyone's body is different. :)

Last edited:
I know a lot of girls I went to high school with were just natural skinny & had thigh gaps. They couldn't put on any weight. It's doesn't matter if they have a thigh gap or not, people will criticism them either way. You have a thigh gap? Gross ur 2 skinny. Don't have a thigh gap? Oh fat gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back