• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Long Distance Relationships

I met a boy once playing a game called PSU. We became awesome friends and exchanged numbers and were friends for 5 or 6 YEARS. One day I decided to text him after not talking to him for ages, I didn't even know if he still had the same phone number, to my surprise he texted back! I sent him a picture of my butt, IN PANTS, because hello... we were friends and did stupid stuff like that xD DON'T JUDGE ME! He showed his best friend who obviously though my badonka was nice, but would like to see my face, so I sent him a picture and we kinda hit it off. We texted for a long time and eventually he wanted to come visit me. we were both 22 at the time so it wasn't weird. Long story short, almost a year ago I moved to his state and we now have our own house together. (we are 24 now) We couldn't be happier. Long distance relationships do work sometimes if you find the right person.

Good luck with your boyfriend, i'm sure you will have load of fun, it will be totally worth it. I'm thankful everyday that I played that stupid game and met my friend who introduced me to this amazing guy.

Last edited:
I met a boy once playing a game called PSU. We became awesome friends and exchanged numbers and were friends for 5 or 6 YEARS. One day I decided to text him after not talking to him for ages, I didn't even know if he still had the same phone number, to my surprise he texted back! I sent him a picture of my butt, IN PANTS, because hello... we were friends and did stupid stuff like that xD DON'T JUDGE ME! He showed his best friend who obviously though my badonka was nice, but would like to see my face, so I sent him a picture and we kinda hit it off. We texted for a long time and eventually he wanted to come visit me. we were both 22 at the time so it wasn't weird. Long story short, almost a year ago I moved to his state and we now have our own house together. (we are 24 now) We couldn't be happier. Long distance relationships do work sometimes if you find the right person.

Good luck with your boyfriend, i'm sure you will have load of fun, it will be totally worth it. I'm thankful everyday that I played that stupid game and met my friend who introduced me to this amazing guy.
that is so adorable

I cried so hard when he got on the bus to go to the airport.. :(

But on the bright side.. who wants to see pictures of us? :)

I cried so hard when he got on the bus to go to the airport.. :(

But on the bright side.. who wants to see pictures of us? :)

Aww the goodbyes are the hardest part :( Hope you guys had a great time though! Pics! :D

My boyfriend and I met on WoW, he was my brother's friend at first and in a guild with him until I stole him away xD We met in person after 6 months of many late nights chatting, webcam convos, gaming together and continued to secretly meet every month of so (I didn't tell my parents for like a year lol...)

We moved in together 5 years ago ^^ (although we were kinda lucky and only lived 2 hours drive away from each other) He's my soul mate and we do pretty much everything together :3

This May will be our 8 year anniversary! :D

Lucky you guys live so close! :( But alright I'm transferring the pictures to my computer. They were taken by his iPhone so they might not be the best quality.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We got around 24 pictures, but this is the best one out of the bunch. :)

IMG_0599.JPG

Last edited:
Lucky you guys live so close! :( But alright I'm transferring the pictures to my computer. They were taken by his iPhone so they might not be the best quality.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We got around 24 pictures, but this is the best one out of the bunch. :)

View attachment 41627

Aww, you guys are so adorable! <3
I'm so jealous that you guys got meet up :p Do you know when you're seeing him next?

Possibly this summer! My mom said if I got good grades she would pay for either me to go there or him to come back. :) I love my mom <3

Thank you! :)

Despite my small piece of stubborn hair, I love the picture. He's 100% Vietnamese, for anybody who was possibly curious. I'm 50% French (ironic, huh), 25% British, and 25% Lithuanian.

Awww, congratulations! I'm so glad that you finally got to meet him. LDRs are hard work, but they're always so worth it when you finally meet them, and you truly appreciate every single second you spend with one another.

I mean, I have a lot of long distance friendships, heh? ^^ I met one of my best friends last year and oh my gosh, even that was just amazing! Seriously, I never found it awkward at all. It was just like I had met her yesterday, because we're such great friends. I admit, I was sooo nervous first seeing her, just shaking, but when I walked over to see her, I hugged her so tight and I felt so happy. We've been through so much together, and I remember just crying having to leave her. :( I wish she could live closer because we're just such great friends. ;; I hope I can see her again! <3

I was in an LDR last year, but sadly we had to end it due to personal reasons. I was really devastated because we never got to see each other, even though my mum was approving of our relationship and I really loved him. :( I am glad though because we're still really great friends... Heck, he's probably my best friend anyway. :3 I hope I can see him soon, though. We do plan to meet, hopefully someday... It might be difficult, but I'm determined to make it happen. ^^ And I'm hoping that if we meet... Things will spark and work out again. It might have been just what we needed. :) But either way, I think just seeing him would be great for me, anyway. ;)

Aww, congrats on meeting up with each other. You two look so cute together! (✿◠‿◠)

I'm in a "long distance relationship" but we were high school sweethearts and I lived with him and his parents at one point so I don't know if it really counts. This is our first time really being apart in 4 years since we were pretty much ALWAYS together. Living with him and his parents was absolutely horrible and I'm surprised I lasted a year with them. Sadly, we both have full time jobs and our own lives and can't "make the move" together for a long time. I'm very clingy and needy so long distance is such a strain sometimes, plus he is awful at keeping phone conversations so I have given up on making daily phone calls. We're only two hours apart so it's not too hard to visit each other though. Definitely have respect for people who have been in LDRs for a long time.

Back