• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Positivity Awareness

One of my friends brought in some chocolate nest cakes to college and they were really tasty :)
I got 100% on my psychology essay which was really amazing- it was my first 100% since I stopped doing spelling tests years ago :D

I had to get 8 teeth pulled out once. (Multiple sessions of course) I got used to it by the end of it but really there's nothing to be worried about. Just know that it wont last forever!

I had to have one tooth pulled out and I am relieved to have it out and that it didn't need the injection ! It was no where near as bad as I thought it was. I will have to have another one out in three months but I won't worry about it.

I had to have one tooth pulled out and I am relieved to have it out and that it didn't need the injection ! It was no where near as bad as I thought it was. I will have to have another one out in three months but I won't worry about it.

Yeah the shots are the worst part but after that it goes pretty smoothly

I wake up in the morning today only to be invited to a upsetting message in my PM box

Last edited by a moderator:
Please this is a negative-free space. You're all beautiful. Everyone matters.

Every time I hear this song, I feel pretty damn good:

It's simple, it's catchy, probably overplayed, but it's just so upbeat and uplifting. The video itself is nice, too, and of course, the message. Sometimes, you just have to not care. There are so many things in the world that will try to bring you down, but if you don't let them, they can't do anything to you. Easier said than done, I know, but sometimes finding happy things to focus on to push bad things away is just what someone needs.

Just leaving this here <3 it always makes me feel happy when I'm feeling down

enhanced-buzz-12963-1393352026-13.jpg

enhanced-buzz-13141-1393445026-4.jpg

“Nate,
I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me. The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home OJ and bread after class. We are out, like you now. I’ve known you were gay since you were six. I’ve loved you since you were born.
P.S. Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple.”

enhanced-buzz-13911-1393349232-21.jpg

enhanced-buzz-2767-1393010719-8.jpg

Last edited:
I have been working super duper hard and my lovely boss gave me three days off in a row :) it was lovely to sleep in for a bit.

So if something goes wrong that is out of my control or someone does something to anger me I just forgot about it with the saying 'not my problem' and I feel 100 times better! No point in being negative over something out of your control or if someone else is causing trouble for whatever reason :blush:

So if something goes wrong that is out of my control or someone does something to anger me I just forgot about it with the saying 'not my problem' and I feel 100 times better! No point in being negative over something out of your control or if someone else is causing trouble for whatever reason :blush:

I do that too!!! I've gotten so good at forgetting the negative I don't remember what it's like to be sad..

If you feeling negative I hope this link will sooth all the unhappiness~

http://youtu.be/HRnnR4-bflU

How could someone be sad if overflow with all the cuteness of these animals xD

wtf this kid is wasting people's time!!! he could've costed them their job as a result for being tardy or something

That is negative! Think positive. Maybe the tardy people, despite being late, were surprised with a promotion.

I sort of just stew in my negativity until im even more sour than I was before jfc 14 y/o nasty negative stew

but. thinking positively, maybe theres a person out there who quite enjoys their stew being years old yea? yea

Back