Positivity Awareness

Is this the happy place thread? I'm almost done with school and vacation is just around the corner! I'm super happy that I've made it this far! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day~

I'm very happy. I just had an awfully stressful time trying to save up nine eggs, but I did it. I got my prized Togepi egg. @w@

i saw transcendence today and cried for an hour after watching it but my hot husband was in it so its all okay
it was a good day, i had a burger AND a cheesesteak he'll yeah

Last edited:
I love reading this thread and seeing good things happen to everyone, I hope this week was wonderful for you all!

I had a really good week myself, played lots of different video games with friends, went to see two movies, helped make a ton of breakfast for people this morning, and ate way too much candy >~<

Had a really nice Easter with family yesterday! And it was a beautiful spring day, I'm so glad to see that winter weather leave. :D

Had a really nice Easter with family yesterday! And it was a beautiful spring day, I'm so glad to see that winter weather leave. :D

Glad you enjoyed your Easter! :) It's been summer here for a couple months now (Florida) so I can't really understand lol

@Thread: Speaking of Easter, how was everyone's? :)

I tried lamb for the first time and it was really good! Kinda tastes like steak. Grandparents came over and it was a pretty relaxing time.

Last edited:
Everyone in my bay (except me) got to go home for Easter
Most will be back today or soon, but even still, glad they didn't spend Easter in hospital
Oh and they gave away free Easter Eggs to the patients

Everyone in my bay (except me) got to go home for Easter
Most will be back today or soon, but even still, glad they didn't spend Easter in hospital
Oh and they gave away free Easter Eggs to the patients

Aw man :( I thought you said you were leaving? That was really sweet of the hospital to do that!

Aw man :( I thought you said you were leaving? That was really sweet of the hospital to do that!
Nah I have a month or two left
And yeah, a bunch of bikers came to the hospital with at least two eggs as well to donate just over two weeks ago. Pretty nice day, barbecue and cameras everywhere hehe

Nah I have a month or two left
And yeah, a bunch of bikers came to the hospital with at least two eggs as well to donate just over two weeks ago. Pretty nice day, barbecue and cameras everywhere hehe

Just hope you realize how lucky you are for being in such a caring facility :)

I am in the mood of doodling cause it remind me of someone and it makes me happy~So now I want to share this happiness I just create to everyone and hope this cheers you up if you re feeling down =D

2w49y1g.jpg

And another reason is because octopus is my favourite food xD so this does make me really happy!!hehe

Last edited:
I am in the mood of doodling cause it remind me of someone and it makes me happy~So now I want to share this happiness I just create to everyone and hope this cheers you up if you re feeling down =D

2w49y1g.jpg

And another reason is because octopus is my favourite food xD so this does make me really happy!!hehe
this is so adorable and you are so adorable i just wanna give you an internet hug

I have the dentist today and I may have to have two teeth pulled out. I have a huge dentist phobia, however I'm just going to think 'it's for my own good, it will help me be a healthier person'

I have the dentist today and I may have to have two teeth pulled out. I have a huge dentist phobia, however I'm just going to think 'it's for my own good, it will help me be a healthier person'

I had to get 8 teeth pulled out once. (Multiple sessions of course) I got used to it by the end of it but really there's nothing to be worried about. Just know that it wont last forever!

Last edited:
image.jpg
Ok. Don't worry just ^
Argh upside down!!

Last edited:
Hope everyone is doing wonderful this Wednesday :) Mine just kinda started and I need to work on my drawing final (More like start and finish it because its due TONIGHT)

Back