• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What unusual things do you chew eat or suck?

matt

www.rail-record.co.uk
Bells
Switch
4674-2909-7290
New Horizons Token
Kaleidoclover
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Are there any unusual or interesting things you eat or chew or suck? When I was at school, a friend of mine at its of paper...
Most people chew or suck pen ends

(Water) Bottle caps.
Not sure if that's considered unusual though.

Fabric. There was a time in high school I had to buy new uniforms because I chewed the collars off.

Fabric. There was a time in high school I had to buy new uniforms because I chewed the collars off.

Yes people at My school used to chew the sleeves and make holes

You're like my little sister. She's chewed through a lot of the collars on her home clothes. I should show you the collar on one of her shirts. I always get a kick out of her when she wears them.

I would chew my hair when it was long and I occasionally chew my stylus, but not hard enough to make any marks in it.

I almost always have gum or hard candy but sometimes if I have a job interview or meeting I obviously can't be chomping away on gum or candy, because I am nervous I chew the inside of my bottom lip, not a habit I would recommend :(

Back