• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney or Nickelodeon?

Disney or nickelodeon?

• Disney

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • nickelodeon

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters

dreamysnowx

Hello. :}
Bells
Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
New Year's Party Popper
Cake
Which do you prefer, Disney or Nickelodeon? In terms of movies and shows? c:

For me, it's Nickelodeon! I grew up watching Nick shows! <3

disney logo.jpg

nickelodeaon logo.jpg

Last edited:
nick nick nick nick nick nick

nickelodeon

I like drake & josh and bc of that I pick nick

((has crush on josh))

edit** tho it was cool that disney featured a gay couple but their shows are still ****

****ing dog with a blog I s2g I cannot handle it

Last edited:
Disney.

Because Disney had shows like That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana, Kim Possible, Phil of the Future..

Nickelodeon? They had Drake and Josh. Spongebob, too, I guess..

i used to watch disney channel a lot more than nick, tbh. now i don't watch either. u_u

They both suck. Yes, we've all spent our childhood watching their shows. But let's be honest here. Were they really any better than what's on now? I'm sure people older than you talked about how much better those channels were back in their childhood when you were in yours.

Last edited:
Disney, I only really liked Victorious from Nick.

I haven't seen either in a long time, but I watched Nick all the time when I was a kid. I never watched much on Disney unless I was at my friend's house.

Neither both suck
Cartoon network master race
mainly because Adventure time and Steven universe
and the amazing world of Gumball is also okay..

..okay Disney is cool when it comes to Movies I love Disney movies
so just screw Nick, Both CN and Disney are better

though I'm still disappointed that Disney Replaced ToonDisney with Jetix and then replaced that with DisneyXD I really miss watching old Disney cartoons such as Darkwing duck, the american version of what a mess ,Gargoyles, Bonkers and so many others.

and let's not forget the fact that Nick had to ruin Nicktoons by replacing all their older good cartoons with alot of their recent sh!t shows that you can see on their main, no just no Toonnick was meant for older nick shows not newer ones that's the main reason the network was made ;w; why did they have to ruin it?

Last edited:
Nickelodeon, because of Spongebob. I make so many references to Spongebob that my life wouldn't even be complete without Nickelodeon.

Now a days? Neither because they both have horrible shows. But if we're talking the 90's.. then Nickelodeon definitely. Early 2000's? Disney! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Neither both suck
Cartoon network master race
mainly because Adventure time and Steven universe
and the amazing world of Gumball is also okay..

..okay Disney is cool when it comes to Movies I love disney movies
so just screw Nick Both CN and Disney are better

Omg i agree!... MY CHANNEL IS FOREVER ON CARTOON NETWORK. It's literally on it right now. ;-;

Last edited:
Neither, both are just shells of their former glory to me now, killing off shows that had potential and replacing them with reality sitcom after reality sitcom...

Disney.

Because Disney had shows like That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana, Kim Possible, Phil of the Future..

Nickelodeon? They had Drake and Josh. Spongebob, too, I guess..

Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, The Amanda Show, Mister Meaty, etc...
Kim Possible and Suite Life were probably the only good Disney shows. They're both terrible now, but at least Nick used to have good shows.

Back