• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney or Nickelodeon?

Disney or nickelodeon?

• Disney

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • nickelodeon

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
Is disney played spongebob it would be the best. Don't get me wrong, it's no where near as good as when I was a child. But Nik have done the same.

Nickelodeon in terms of TV shows, however if you mean Disney as in EVERYTHING Disney, then Disney for life <3

If were talking about today, none. Both are bad.

Nick was better in the past, love spoingebob and a few other shows like roccos modern life etc

Ehh I didn't exactly grow up watching Disney shows so I'll have to go with Nick (in the older days). Mostly because I grew up watching Spongebob.

If you asked me years ago, I would have easily said Nick. But now I prefer Disney. Nick has only a few good shows running. To heck, I can only think of Spongebob off the top of my head. But Disney's got Gravity Falls, Wander over Yonder, and I even like Austin and Ally *SOMETIMES*.

if only cartoon network was on here tho

Back