• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Opinions? (╥﹏╥)

emmatheweirdo

my anaconda dont want nun
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
So I drew this gijinka last night of Bob~

tumblr_n3tpmcJPfi1ttdopbo1_500.png

Eh, I don't know what I think of it quite yet... It actually sucks I wanna know what everyone thinks anyway~

SO CUTE!!!!! You should sell your art ~ I'm pretty sure people will buy.

SO CUTE!!!!! You should sell your art ~ I'm pretty sure people will buy.

Aw, thanks Yui <33 I already have a shop, but this is a new style and my first gijinka so I just wanted people's thoughts cx

I think you'd benefit from slightly thinner lines, even if you're going for a cartoony style. Either that, or put a little less detail into the hair. Right now, the bangs look a bit strange because the level of detail doesn't work with the thick lines too well. Apart from that, just work on getting more steady lines. You're already off to a nice start with this style. It just needs a bit of fine-tuning.

He's so cute! /very partial to these though haha/ I agree with the thinner lines

Last edited:
I'm sure you can do better. Just keep practicing.

Oh my gosh Mariah (^O^) I'm so proud of you!
Your actually giving out nice honest comments now (^∇^) *thumps up*

Oh and Emma i think your drawings are awesome (^∇^)i really like the chibi and anime styles kinda mixed together into something unique.
Hopefully in time we can both become better artist together~!

Back