• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things You Miss from Gamecube..

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Personally i really miss the villagers personalities.. before they were so watered down..
I miss how Snooty's were so rude

I miss the Morning Aerobics
I HAD TO PICK THIS ONE, AS IT HAS BEA :'( AND ozzie<3
tumblr_m9qg1ucA8d1r4mla6.png

I miss the running between villagers for errands, and being able to ask for errands, for instance having to go through 10 villagers for an item.. though i guess the lost item is sort of this

I miss the sports fair
SportsFair1.png

I miss Bea :( and other villagers
67px-Bea.png

I miss the Music..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuMDzS4IonI

I miss how the Islander had a villager.. they should have had this in NL
My Islander was<3
images

I miss Wendell's old role of selling wallpapers which made sense.. he sold Wallpapers and Sahara did Carpets
wendell_big.gif

I miss Wisp's role

Last edited:
The NES games, how it was a lot easier to get rare wallpapers/carpets, the acre system, the golden shining spot in the ground (sometimes I got 30000 Bells, even without Katrina's fortune), the Lottery, and the events that took place in the Wishing Well, like the ones described above.

What about Farley, who must be one of the rarest visitors to appear in any of the games.

Those aerobics were great, I actually set my alarm to get up early, for two weeks was it? And got the little radio thing which I only found out at the time played just one tune!

What about Farley, who must be one of the rarest visitors to appear in any of the games.

Those aerobics were great, I actually set my alarm to get up early, for two weeks was it? And got the little radio thing which I only found out at the time played just one tune!

Oh wow i forgot about Farley, i never saw him as i didnt care about the towns environment when i was 5 haha
Farley.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't have any sort of guide back then, no internet and only hit the perfect town after a lot of wondering what the tree was going on about. When he popped out I was surprised, to put it mildly.

Ooh! I should learn more about Farley. I still have the game heh!
I miss the Spring Blossoms ceremony, I'm pretty sure that's what it was called. It was so pretty and cherry blossoms~
I also really love the music and villager personalities. I can agree with everything on this post!

Ooh! I should learn more about Farley. I still have the game heh!
I miss the Spring Blossoms ceremony, I'm pretty sure that's what it was called. It was so pretty and cherry blossoms~
I also really love the music and villager personalities. I can agree with everything on this post!

The Cherry Blossom Festival was awesome! I still have the game, and love how exaggerated the personalities were.

I miss the acres and the overall music style. I also liked the little marks that would appear outside of your house representing that you caught all bugs and fish.

1. Best music in the series.
2. Better personalities.
3. Golden Trees.
4. Acres.
5. 3-Tier-Towns.
6. Universal Codes.
7. Villagers that never appeared in newer games.
8. Blue Cosmos.
9. Island.
10. Morning Aerobics.
11. Sports Fair.
12. Say what you will about the hats, but I thought that viking helmet was AWESOME.

I want the balls back...
That's it.
All I want are the balls.
It was so much fun to run around and kick the ball and have your villagers join in.

Ya guys know the 3DS can have updates and dlc (I think). So if you pestered Nintendo enough they MIGHT add it through those means.

I'd like a DLC for GameCube music as an option that can be turned on in the settings. Or at least as an unlockable like the GameBoy sounds in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Still regretting not buying GC when I has the chance

I miss Wisp... Especially coming back to my City Folk town and having a bunch of weeds all over the place.

Back