• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Since the update I haven't had a single villager come to my campsite. (Not the new campground, the campsite with the tent). I honestly was starting to think that they just decommissioned the campsite with the update, but I just was watching a streamer and they have a villager in theirs. I'm kinda bummed about it, finding new villagers in the campsite was one of my favourite things. How long should I wait this out until I can conclude that my campsite is bugged?

I haven't been playing everyday since the update, but I have played about 3 weeks (each day) in-game since the update.

Last edited:
Since the update I haven't had a single villager come to my campsite. (Not the new campground, the campsite with the tent). I honestly was starting to think that they just decommissioned the campsite with the update, but I just was watching a streamer and they have a villager in theirs. I'm kinda bummed about it, finding new villagers in the campsite was one of my favourite things. How long should I wait this out until I can conclude that my campsite is bugged?

I haven't been playing everyday since the update, but I have played about 3 weeks (each day) in-game since the update.

the campsite wasn't discontinued in the update, but event rarity was changed for each individual town. your campsite is obviously one of the rarer ones, now. i doubt the update "bugged" it.

What canyou do with TBT bells on this site? And how do you earn them?

Last edited:
Ohh okay. So would 25 TBT mean like 25 million?

Last I checked, the currency rate was 1 TBT (also known as BTB/bell tree bells) = 200,000 IGB/in-game bells.

What canyou do with TBT bells on this site? And how do you earn them?

With TBT, you can trade with other forum members in the TBT Marketplace, Villager Trading Plaza, and Re-Tail, or purchase items from the shop (collectibles and upgrades).

Some of the ways you can earn TBT:

1. Posting (note: some boards do not generate TBT for posting)
2. Entering contests & giveaways
3. Open a shop

Here's a forum link which explains the basics about TBT:

The Bell System: Beginner's Guide:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?64715-The-Bell-System-Beginner-s-Guide

Here's another helpful forum link:

Sending Bells and Collectibles to Another User:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

Last I checked, the currency rate was 1 TBT (also known as BTB/bell tree bells) = 200,000 IGB/in-game bells.

With TBT, you can trade with other forum members in the TBT Marketplace, Villager Trading Plaza, and Re-Tail, or purchase items from the shop (collectibles and upgrades).

Some of the ways you can earn TBT:

1. Posting (note: some boards do not generate TBT for posting)
2. Entering contests & giveaways
3. Open a shop

Here's a forum link which explains the basics about TBT:

The Bell System: Beginner's Guide:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?64715-The-Bell-System-Beginner-s-Guide

Here's another helpful forum link:

Sending Bells and Collectibles to Another User:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

Thank you very much for responding, this is quite helpful!

So I just goy my second physical copy of ACNL and started a new town. Now, in my main town of Dnklburg, I do not time travel as I like it to stay at my time and pace. But for this new town, I want to time travel

Does changing the time in the new town on that copy change the time on my other one too?

So I just goy my second physical copy of ACNL and started a new town. Now, in my main town of Dnklburg, I do not time travel as I like it to stay at my time and pace. But for this new town, I want to time travel

Does changing the time in the new town on that copy change the time on my other one too?

Also long as you change the time in-game and not on your 3DS clock it won't affect your other game.

Yesterday a neighbor was in boxes in one of my towns, and invited him to the other one. Today I've logged with a new character and there's no plot, is this normal? Thought the plots appeared 1 day after the neighbor was in boxes.

Yesterday a neighbor was in boxes in one of my towns, and invited him to the other one. Today I've logged with a new character and there's no plot, is this normal? Thought the plots appeared 1 day after the neighbor was in boxes.

try with several new characters, then go on a main character and save. then go to the next day and repeat. they're sometimes just stubborn!!

try with several new characters, then go on a main character and save. then go to the next day and repeat. they're sometimes just stubborn!!
I entered with the mayor after that and the plot appeared. Weird.

Back