• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I'm Hurple, I have a four year old rescue dog that is terrified of me at night, I'm working on minimizing my belongings and lifestyle, and I have a scar of a triforce on my right pinky from an accident I had doing the dishes about five years ago.

My name is Ri, I am currently working in one of the largest and most popular hotels in my city. I have an 8 month old kitten named Frosch - he is my tailed tailless cat. His mother and most of his siblings are manx's but he has a full tail.

I enjoy practicing aerial hoop and aerial silks, as well as biking. I also love seeing movies.

I'm Hurple, I have a four year old rescue dog that is terrified of me at night, I'm working on minimizing my belongings and lifestyle, and I have a scar of a triforce on my right pinky from an accident I had doing the dishes about five years ago.

I also had a recent accident involving the dishes and a knife. Unfortunately I have a nasty scare that goes right across my left thumb (and still don't have a lot of feeling in it).

Last edited:
Aloha! I am Panicstatiion, as you can see I'm promptly making enough bells to change my user, aha. My name is Christine, and some people might know me as.. other names. I like dogs and cats, pastel crap because I'm a loser, cute quotes, Pokemon, clothes, shoes, writing, and much more! I'm currently saving enough bells to change my user. That's it. I really don't do anything else.

i'm pia !! a short, genderfluid, and socially awkward 13 year old. i like acnl, but i mainly adore things such as fire emblem, doctor who, and the flash. i'm hoping to become a journalist someday and love to keep up with current events.

Hoi, I'm Torterraxe (it's based on a Pokemon's name), but you can also call me Sophia, Sophie, Soph, and maybe also Soap. Not sure about that last one, though. I am 11 years old, turning 12 on November 30th. I also have two cats. One of them is called Fearless, and he's a fat, fluffy, gray cat that only runs when 1: There is food or 2: There's a laser. I have another cat called Nina (I don't like her name), and she's the whiniest cat I have ever met. I really, really like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, blanket forts, cats, birds, animals in general, but I hate bugs. And spiders. And I especially hate bees. I'm currently trying to find friends on the internet because all my friends are on vacation. And speaking of vacations, I hate them. Traveling is horrible. Also my favorite color is blue. I also have an obsession over animals. And I'm terrible at writing (this post, etc.). When I write I add cat face things :)3) because I feel like it makes me seem more friendly somehow and a bit less awkward. But in general, I'm an awkward person, (I can't stop being awkward, it's just kind of there forever) and this about sums up my life :3

Last edited:
My name is Saphire and I am Snape's wife (from Harry Potter). I like to draw manga, read/ write fanfiction, and I am also a newbie here because a friend of mine made me join. ewe

Hi there, I'm Amy or Kit, Kitters, KitKat, Aims... so many nicknames! I am super old (35) but I have a young soul! I love anything ac or disney!! I live in Australia but was born in the UK. I have a mouse named Hazel who is my child o.o .... Anddd that's about it!

Last edited:
My real name is Andrea, and I have a cat named Roscoe and I'm pretty sure he's crazy. He likes popcorn, especially when I drop it in the kitchen, because then he can bat it around the floor. He's not even a year old and he drives me nuts. He's probably going to be my best friend.
I'm a griffindor.
JUST SAYING.

Hi everyone. I'm Soda Fox but my real name is Sarah. I'm an adult and I work at a bank full time. I like to play video games, jog/bike/hike, and read in my free time. I have two cats and live with my husband, no kids.

I'm a Hufflepuff if you catch my drift. :) My colors are green/blue with a splash of red. Feel free to hit me up anytime. I don't bite. :3

HELLO EVERYONE I go by my nickname Reina (I mean I don't mind my real name but the nickname sounds better to me), and I'm a 20 year old college student studying Japanese and Biology! I don't know what I'm gonna do with either degree, but it'd be nice to visit and maybe move to Japan in the future. I love jpop, especially idols. I like to read manga, although most recently I've been getting into American comics (Right as DC Rebirth and Civil War II started).

I'm also a really proud first-generation Asian American and I've been growing with others in my local AAPI community to learn more and educate others about serious Asian American issues, so if anyone ever has any questions or wants to go "Hey I'm a first gen Asian American, too!" feel free to drop a message!

Hello there!! My name's Treetops, but my real name is Summer. I love to draw cartoony art and watch TV shows. I love Animal Crossing, but I am also a fan of Undertale, Splatoon, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls. I also love autumn, drinking tea and dogs. I have a lovely German Shepherd named Bailey. Even though I'm very socially anxious and don't do well with approaching other people, I love having friends to talk to more than anything.

Hello everyone! My name is Heloise, though I use the name Skweekerz for like literally every account I make as an inside joke relating to my name. cx
I make really bad jokes. I'm an INFP and also a pansexual bab and all that
I'm 16 and love to draw digital art of humans (in an anime style)
not to mention I love anime!
I play piano too. :)
Also I really love video games, some of my favorites being Kirby SuperStar Ultra, Overwatch, and Spyro the Dragon. uvu
I hope to become an animator for companies such as Walt Disney Productions or Studio Ghibli. :)
Strawberry shortcake is my favorite dessert

and last but not least, I have a fluffy little white dog named Lulu. Shes a mix of a poodle, pug, and pomeranian. :D
Lulu can be hella sassy tho

Hello everyone!

My name is shattered but you can call me Tony. I am a HUGE Animal Crossing fan even if i only played Neal Leaf. I enjoy alot of shows like Doctor Who (Even if i'm american), "Once Upon A Time, and Steven Universe. My current miiverse username is Cheesezwheel so if you want you can follow me. I love literature (Dark literature is my favorite), music (Pop and Rock from the early 2000s basically), and Photoshop. I enjoy eating (i mean who doesn't) foods like Chips, Fruit Snacks, and other stuff. People refer me as edgy for some reason. This is all i'm gonna type so bai.

heya guys!
i'm shinx, but my real name is sierra. im 18 & i don't really have a preference what you call me tbh. i love cartoons and anime, and i'm totally obsessed with zoology and anything with animals. i also love food and have a major sweet-tooth.
my personality is infj, pansexual & taken! my favorite animals are any cats but i'm honestly smitten by any creature, right down to tarantulas! i would love to learn how to make bars of soap one day, and really appreciate amazing smells. for music, i've been really into indie and punk rock lately, but i like tons of different genres. um.. i'm also really into blankets and sweaters and my favorite blanket has cute little christmas penguins on it and is super fluffy! my fave sweater is a big baggy bring me the horizon black sweater. i love cooking too! i just made turkey burgers for me and my family and they were delicious. but i really like making homemade cookies the best. 'u'
well uh, i kinda blabbed on and on, so i guess if you wanna know more about me you can vm/pm me!

Hey TBT!

I haven't been on in ages so I figured I'd stop by and say hello! I'm currently a senior in college, finishing up an amazing internship at one of the largest music publications in the world.

How have you guys been?

Yessss, perfect opportunity! I'm 16 years old and my name is Ashley, but I guess you can call me Mochi ^^. Music is what helps me get through the day alright. I'm mostly into the Alternative genre. My favorite band has to be Twenty one Pilots but I like many more. I'm currently going to school and i'm living with my family and 7 pets (we basically have a zoo). I am dealing with anxiety and depression so playing AC helps with that. (sorry to be so negative) I am bisexual but I'm not so open with that IRL. I hope to be soon or it will eat me alive. I often use the words "oml" "lmao" "no" and "whoop" when I'm conversating and I like memes. :)

Hi! Most people call me Varil, but that's a dumb screen name that I haven't shed since taking it up since 8 years ago or so. I really should change it. Real name's Aurelia, but I prefer Auroelia.
I'm an idiot who tends to go on/off when it comes to internet interaction. Currently drowning in hell I mean art major homework. And burning in fandom/shipping hell.

Anyone into FE10 / FF3 / RF3 / RT:ET? Those are my main obsessions q _ q

Last edited:
im sosod1 but my name is ramone. i wish my name was tobias or max. going into highschool this year so thats nice. i like drawing, exotic shorthair cats, fruit, and wearing lots of layers and different colors. i love neon anything. fall is my favorite season cuz you can wear sweaters without dying. also my birthday is the day before halloween so. i like music that doesnt have too many words. a pet peeve of mine is people who talk about themselves all the time it makes me wanna stab them

I Just joined today and I really love music and
I am a poet/writer.

Lastly I am not very social, but I make
up for it with kindness and a big heart. :)

I never introduced myself in the Introduction board, but I guess I'll just do it now :p

My name is Shane (Charlise on the board) and I guess I was born male, but I could go with they/them pronouns (he/him is good too). I'm a homosexual and I have 2 welsh springer spaniel dogs. I like Animal Crossing (obviously) and I like Parks and Recreation. I'm never going to go through an emo phase and I am never going to call myself a potato. I don't like Tumblr either. I was born in the year of the goat. Another thing I don't like is the phandom. Y'all gotta calm down or else I'll smack ya. And also, I didn't mean for this whole thing to sound rude. I'm a good noodle and I am nice for the most part :) I give away random tbt to nice people as well :)))))))

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello everyone!

My name is shattered but you can call me Tony. I am a HUGE Animal Crossing fan even if i only played Neal Leaf.

neal leaf is my favorite game

Last edited:
Back