I played Resistance: Fall of Man

Furry Sparks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Because my dad got a PS3. All I played was online, and it was awesome

:eek: My favorite match was my last one I played, and that was the one with 38 people packed in a small map, and I got 8th place in that one :p. I though from what I played the game was really good, but I hated how if you held down R2 for half a second a little window thing would pop up, and it was sorta hard to get the weapon switch to work. The different grenades were awesome, and I sorta overused them.

I think this is the first time I heard someone say how the game was like. :gyroidtongue:

I played it at my friend's house and the game was pretty good. The map we played on was wayyy too big so it took a long time to find each other, but other then that the game was pretty good.

EvilMonkey158 said:
I played it at my friend's house and the game was pretty good. The map we played on was wayyy too big so it took a long time to find each other, but other then that the game was pretty good.
Yeah, I played a game that was the compleet opposite, a lot of people in a small map. It was so crowded, you would see at least 2 people at all times.

Back