• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite Uchi villager, and why?

Muffy is absolutely wonderful. I wouldn't trade her for anyone else. I really like that she's a "black sheep" appearance and personality wise. She's quite unique. She has great taste in furniture (she's always giving me the best rewards). She tends to suggest quite a bit of PwPs. I love the way she jiggles around when she's randomly running around or following me.

One thing I would change: sometimes she's pretty hard to find. She used to be always inside her house or outside her house. Now there are some days I can't find her around town/beach, the shops, main street, or the museum. She probably lives a double life.

I really, really like Deirdre. She's the least visually appauling of the Uchi's I've had, and she's really cool and I like her theme.
I've also had Frita, and she was mean, but hamburger sheep = okay in my book

lol

People will flip when I say Katt.

I know, she's not the best looking but I don care! I like her. c:

Oh my...
This is from 2013. :l
Anyway, my favorite is Phoebe. :p

Frita because Sheep villagers are my favorites, and it's cool that she's based off of a burger with fries.

none of them, i think all their designs look ugly
it's sad because they have great pwps and personality

I love Phoebe. She's the only uchi I've ever had and after looking through the others, the only one I think I'd ever want. I love her eyes and tail feathers, and that she's basically based off a phoenix. Even though she's pretty and somewhat ornamental, I think she really suits the tomboy uchi personality. She's muh gril.

Pheobe ♥
She was one of my first villagers, and not to mention... She reminds me of my lil birb~

Mira. She's an adorable lil superhero bunny and I love her in my town

gFWn14e - Imgur.jpg

CK3Z_2_UYAA0_lX.jpg
Mira and Canberra are my favorite uchis.They're both very entertaining.I'd also give Hazel an honorable mention.

Hazel <3 I love her so much. I had Shari in my first town and I thought she could be the only uchi I could love, but then Hazel came along.

katt is ridiculously cute and her personality is great. i want to have her back in my town eventually because she's such a sweetheart.

i just recently moved fuchsia out after having her in my village for a long while. i was kind of enamored with her at first, but then her personality kind of wavered and she started getting rid of all her furniture so the only things she had left were a couch, an effects rack, and an alpine chair facing directly into a spotlight in the corner of her room...

I love Phoebe. She's the only uchi I've ever had and after looking through the others, the only one I think I'd ever want. I love her eyes and tail feathers, and that she's basically based off a phoenix. Even though she's pretty and somewhat ornamental, I think she really suits the tomboy uchi personality. She's muh gril.
Agreed. She's the only uchi I have and will keep.

Back