• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Your most recent gaming purchases

I recently bought the Oklahoma DLC for American Truck Simulator. I haven't had much time or motivation to play it though aside from a single run down I-40 from Gallup, New Mexico to Oklahoma City. What I've seen looks really good so far, but I haven't played it enough to be able to form a solid opinion on the map quite yet.

I grabbed Miitopia for the switch after a Tomodachi Life kick! I know they're different games but I look forward to putting my fav anime characters into an rpg hehe.

Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life was 20% off at Target today, so I bought it on impulse.😅

My last game I bought was 4 months ago being Nick Kart Racers 3. I find that game to be just as fun as Mario Kart, yet hardly anyone is online.

The intrusive thoughts won, so I bought a second Nintendo Switch (tablet only, no JoyCons or dock since I can just use the ones from my original one) off eBay for cheaper than buying a completely new one. I also bought a second copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons to play on it so I can make a second island.

I'd been wanting to make a second island for a while now, and I've wanted to be able to trade Pokémon in the Switch games like I'd grown accustomed to doing in the DS and 3DS Pokémon games.

It was something I was planning to do eventually due to those factors, and I was originally going to hold out and wait to see whether the rumors about the next Nintendo console coming out next year are true, but eh, decided to just get it.

Well i participated in my first kick star ( i think its call like that 😅) the game is called loftia and it gives me strong ACNH vibes with a stronger online/community game integrated.

Ill be able to play the alpha game at some point in 2024on pc and once the games launches in 2025 i can decide if i want it in pc or switch.

I am quiet excited to try it out specially since Fae Farm has been getting a lot of hate.

Paid off my preorder for Super Mario RPG. Everyone seems to be more excited for Mario Wonder but I want to play RPG more because I’ve never played the original game and I ave always wanted to but it was never released on the VC and I wasn’t paying high prices for a SNES Mini just for one game. I was hoping for years that a remake would come to the Switch. Wonder I will get eventually but right now I’m more interested in Mario RPG.

i got FFXVI ! i wasn’t planning on getting it soon since i don’t have a ps5, but i found the deluxe edition for a good price and the seller threw in the preorder bonus patches 👀

I bought the physical edition of Pikmin 1 + 2 today! Now I have all main series Pikmin games on the Switch, hooray! It'll still be a few days before I get to it since I want to 100% TotK first before I play 1 + 2 and later 3/4 again.

kP1Py0G.jpg

Had a $40 gift voucher so I bought the scarvio DLC for only $10 which was cool! I’d been debating whether I wanted to buy it or not for a while.Probably won’t be able to play for a little bit though.

recently bought hollow knight for playstation, and celeste + mario 3D world and bowser's fury for the nintendo switch 😌

My pre-orders for the Scarlet and Violet 151 TCG boxes arrived on Friday! Sadly, I won't be able to get them until Christmas, but I'm looking forward to them nonetheless!

I just got Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion - HD Renovation for the Switch!! I'm excited to play it for spooky season; I've seen some playthroughs on Youtube and have really enjoyed all of those. I cannot wait to get startled by cute toast and feel silly after. We'll see how well I handle the more serious scares.

A Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Switch OLED, Pikmin 1+2 physical game, a new Switch carrying case, and the new Pokémon Go Plus Pokeball that connects to Sleep

Bought Immortals Fenyx Rising on a flea market. I want to like it, but the controls are so bad imo.

Life is Strange 2
Life is Strange: True Colors

a color changing redragon wireless gaming mouse

and a laptop lap desk to make gaming more comfortable when I'm sitting on the couch or in bed playing games

In the past month...

I have purchased,

♡ Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life (Steam)
♡ Ooblets (Steam)
♡ Sticky Business (Steam)
♡ Party Animals (Steam)
♡ Chillquarium (Steam)

and a game on the Switch but I forget what it's called >_>

Back