• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

your hobbies?

How are we defining hobbies here? Coz if we are using it as something we do on a regular basis then I have nothing.
But hobbies that I never/rarely do include knitting, tennis, scrapbooking, writing, cleaning, working, planning and hiking.

Last edited:
Baking, reading, blogging, reviewing books and doing some amateur photography. And of course video games, and watching TV & anime.

How are we defining hobbies here? Coz if we are using it as something we do on a regular basis then I have nothing.
But hobbies that I never/rarely do include knitting, tennis, scrapbooking, writing, cleaning, working, planning and hiking.

you plan too!? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love hearing all of these ^.^ You're all so interesting! lol

I agree, with that statement. :p

And I like how almost all of us have at least one unique thing that no one else in this thread has mentioned.

I like to draw, crochet, and knit (occasionally)- I read a lot, and of course video games :3

I'm also a photographer- with a love for experimenting in Photoshop. :3

I like videogames, drawing, painting, writing, photography, and ballet. ^^ Lots of stuff really. I also love swimming too but I don't always get the chance to go. :(

I'm into gaming, music, movies, reading, sleeping, eating food, hanging out with people, taking random pictures, and I guess talking to people in general ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also love swimming too but I don't always get the chance to go. :(

OMG same but I just don't have the time ;u;

At the moment, I'd say my hobbies are reading, gaming (usually either on my 3DS or PC), image editing, watching TV shows/movies, and practicing Taekwondo. I spent most of my free time nowadays doing those things.

I love drawing, laughing, playing percussion music, video games, speaking french (I'm not the best though)...
I also am in Drama Club and French club at my school... and a few others. :) Everyones hobbies are cool! I'm jealopus of people who have the patience to sew/crochet, 'cause I sure don't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd say yaoi, but yaoi is much more than a hobby. Yaoi is life.

Speaking of laughter, this made me laugh xD

Back