• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

"The Last ACNH Player"... or not? Hi!

Sharebear

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey everyone! :) I'm Sharon, a full 25 years old & from the Midwestern USA, and I've lurked other internet spaces for Animal Crossing since getting ACNH (though New Leaf was my first Animal Crossing game!) Totally new to this forum, tho!

I love playing chill games, dabbling in various crafty hobbies (I like embroidery, needlefelting, and crochet at the moment!) and trying to get thru the day B)

Re: the title... most of my friends have more or less moved on from the game, they got it upon release and, you know, played through the main hype. It took me a little while longer to get my switch and copy of the game, and our eras of interest didn't overlap for very long. I'm still slowly planning my final island design and collecting DIYS, items, various fish and bugs... and sometimes they jokingly call me "the last ACNH player" hahah
I'm hoping here I might be able to find some other people still playing and enjoying the game? I know there's other places for the game and animal crossing in general online, but I really like the format of forums because I grew up on them.

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I like to play ACNH and crochet too! I started my island on 2022, so you're not the only one who's still playing after the hype.

What do you like to crochet? I enjoy making amigurumi!

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I like to play ACNH and crochet too! I started my island on 2022, so you're not the only one who's still playing after the hype.

What do you like to crochet? I enjoy making amigurumi!
Good to hear I'm not the last after all, haha!

I like amigurumi too! It's my main interest in crochet, but I also want to try out making something with granny squares, eventually. Maybe not clothing, but a bag or something, perhaps.

Welcome to the forums, Sharon! ✨

Admittedly, I don't play ACNH that frequently anymore, but it is always fun to return to, and I could never imagine parting with my island! Do you have any favourite AC villagers?

I started crocheting last year, and it was a lot of fun, though I don't really have much time! Amigurumi is honestly so fun and cute. What have you crocheted so far? 😊

Back