• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Island Tour 🎁Xmas Cataloguing Event in Port Terra🎁

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!! I would love to join but a little later! I am interested in cataloging clothes 🥰. Thank you for hosting this event. So generous 🙏.
Ty and my pleasure! Feel free to come later on anytime :)
Post automatically merged:

can i come please? :)
my in-game name is holly
Will add you once there's a bit less traffic if youre fine with that :)

Hey there, it's so cool of you to do this!
Could I come by and check out your diys and hats please?

My in-game name is Thomas.

no problem! thanks
thank you for your patience! I double checked that everything is in order (no missing items)
so feel free to come whenever! have added you :)

Hey there, it's so cool of you to do this!
Could I come by and check out your diys and hats please?

My in-game name is Thomas.
Hi! thank you!
Yes of course you can come! sorry for the wait
added you :)

thank you for your patience! I double checked that everything is in order (no missing items)
so feel free to come whenever! have added you :)

Hi! thank you!
Yes of course you can come! sorry for the wait
added you :)
Thanks so much!

Ok thank you again! May I also get some diys? It said diy in the name so I was wondering
is your in game name Jen? just so I keep track for the dodo queue. thanks :)

May I come? Thank you so much for doing this by the way!!
My in game name is tessagrace
You're welcome! !
Sorry for the wait! you are added :)

Wow, great event and with you listing all the items to catalog I don't have to write it down while I'm doing it, I can refer to your list later! Great idea!

I would like to come a little later if possible. Do you have any idea how long you will stay open?

Thank you so much for hosting! You were fantastic and your town is stunning 🤩
Thank you so much!! <3 it's my pleasure ^^

Wow, great event and with you listing all the items to catalog I don't have to write it down while I'm doing it, I can refer to your list later! Great idea!

I would like to come a little later if possible. Do you have any idea how long you will stay open?
Thank you!
No problem, I will keep thread open all day, so feel free to come whenever :)

I can actually come now if that's ok? I would like to shop if that's ok? I only need to catalog the frozen dress and would like to look at the DIYs,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back