• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Island Tour πŸŽXmas Cataloguing Event in Port Terra🎁

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so very generous! IG name is Alissa, I look forward to visiting!

I would love to come visit when you get back. My in game name is Tina. Thank you so much for sharing! πŸ™‚

Hi @Eir and @Tickles
Sorry for the late response! My mom was doing island hopping.
If you are still available to come, I have added you both. :)
Feel free to come whenever you are ready if you are still interested. Dodo is on top of the thread.

Thank you for doing this. I would like to catalogue a few items I haven't come across yet, please. :)

Hi @Kalle @Story
I have added you both
You can come whenever you are ready :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello!
I will just wait for the first two to arrive first and will add you in :)
Thanks so much! I can’t come for the next few minutes or so. Feel free to skip me and send the request to naviwing. ^^

@Story @Kalle @naviwing actually my internet suddenly got disconnected for a bit.
It looks ok now. Getting a new dodo.

I put the new dodo in now.
Feel free to come whenever youre available.

I will close my gates after so for anyone posting after this, I will reopen my gates tomorrow in the evening.

Thanks, I'll be over in a minute. Sorry about the wait. Had some holiday stuff to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back