• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Island Tour 🎁Xmas Cataloguing Event in Port Terra🎁

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Minou! I would love to come by your island to catalog the winter clothing today if you're available. I can bring some NMTs as well ^o^

IGN: Legosi
Island: Cherryton

Hello Minou! I would love to come by your island to catalog the winter clothing today if you're available. I can bring some NMTs as well ^o^

Hello again! ^^
Yes I am available.
Will go open gates now.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for waiting!
Dodo is ready on top of the thread.
see you soon :D

Last edited:
User Maria Komi said to check you out after I posted looking for catalog of the toys. My ig name is pickled from snowpickle. Sorry I forgot to post that I got excited.

Hello! My ign is Kayla & I'd love to come over o:

EDIT: Just saw the Dodo code !
EDIT 2: I double guessed myself and misunderstood my bad raoihweitawhoe I do need the code when possible I am clown ;o

Hello! My ign is Kayla & I'd love to come over o:

EDIT: Just saw the Dodo code !
EDIT 2: I double guessed myself and misunderstood my bad raoihweitawhoe I do need the code when possible I am clown ;o
Hehe all good, you have been added :)
You can come whenever youre ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back