• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Would you play Animal crossing on mobile?

No, I don't like playing games on mobile that much. I prefer playing on my mac or on a game console. Phone screens are just too small.

If the game was free to download then I’d probably give it a go on mobile out of curiosity but I wouldn’t really be interested in buying a mobile game or paying for additional ads ons in the game. I don’t really think a mobile version could really do the game justice, a lot of the features that I really like in NH like decorating and terraforming would probably have to be left out or be given a limit on how much could be used to prevent lagging. Also while many mobile screens aren’t too small nowadays I still think I’d probably get a headache or eye strain from trying to focus on a game on my phone, I prefer the bigger screen of the switch for gaming.

Like others have stated, mobile would just be too laggy for me. It's not worth the hassle and while others enjoy Pocket Camp the nickle and dime MO would undoubtedly be a part of it.

I would play a port of the gamecube original on mobile.
I won't play pocket camp again

Pocket Camp was a slight disappointment for me, so I wouldn’t play Animal Crossing on mobile again. I don’t think Animal Crossing is a game meant to be played on mobile devices.

I don’t think I would, but I would consider it if there is no RLC transactions and if it is free. If it costs then probably not since I am unsure if I will buy another ac after NH. I am happy playing it on a console right now. I have four gacha games on my phone (one i don’t play atm) so my space is pretty limited.

I would not play this game on mobile. PC wasn't really the game for me and I believe this game deserves to be on a bigger screen than a phone.

Back