• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Would You Join the Next Mafia Game

Future of mafia

• Yes

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • No Mafia needs a month break

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
Sorry for AFK, but here's my two cents: I'd be willing to do some short games (like dethys) but I don't feel motivated at this point to do a full fledged game. Not because of anything you guys did, just that I'm kinda burnt out lol. And I don't want to ruin it for anyone by going AFK.

And before you ask why I'm burnt out, its cause I've played two games recently, one of which went to D7. So yeah lol.

Last edited:
Maybe. I might make my return one of these days.

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait what happened to everyone?

yeah i'd love to join. i've played mafia irl but never on forums so it'd be cool to experience it online, if i have the time

Maybe. I might make my return one of these days.

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait what happened to everyone?

Several people cheated (Cory) and people who played went innactive and now nobody wants to play

but please come back dad

Last edited:
Several people cheated (Cory) and people who played went innactive and now nobody wants to play

but please come back dad
wrong. its not my fault at all
1. people still played dolbys game after
2. people are pussies and will quit over anything, it's not my fault they felt personally hurt by me cheating.

wrong. its not my fault at all
1. people still played dolbys game after
2. people are pussies and will quit over anything, it's not my fault they felt personally hurt by me cheating.

whatever you say pal :)

I hate how this poll has 64 votes but like I've never even seen more than 30 people be interested or play in a Mafia game here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually even 23 ppl wanting to play is hard to reach.

I hate how this poll has 64 votes but like I've never even seen more than 30 people be interested or play in a Mafia game here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually even 23 ppl wanting to play is hard to reach.

Maybe make a public poll? So you can see who actually votes yes.. idk if it's possible for you to see the results, or edit it so you can... The 64 votes I definitely see possible with how long it's been open to vote, but the 23 saying yes, yeah I find hard to believe lol.

Maybe make a public poll? So you can see who actually votes yes.. idk if it's possible for you to see the results, or edit it so you can... The 64 votes I definitely see possible with how long it's been open to vote, but the 23 saying yes, yeah I find hard to believe lol.
You can't always trust polls TBH.

Back