• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Would You Join the Next Mafia Game

Future of mafia

• Yes

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • No Mafia needs a month break

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
lol has the mafia community really gotten so poisonous?

no, the last game was just ****ed up cause of a small number of people and this game was just ****ed by inactives- more due to the newer players (plus ness). people really need to apologize to Dolby tbh, I feel really bad for him

lucanosa hasn't played any of like the past 5 main games, idk why he thinks he's right to give that answer

I might go back to mu to play mafia but probably not

Sorry to say, but these recent events really is the "nail in the coffin" for me - I'm done with TBT Mafia now and I am not sure if I will ever return. I do not think that I will be around on Discord either. If anyone is interested in keeping in touch with me outside of this community, send me a PM here on TBT within the next few days and you can have my Skype/Steam/Whatever. Farewell, and thanks for the memories.

first of all no you're not leaving discord how dare you

If they ever did another newbie one then sure

I have no idea how to play and like several people have explained it to me

It sounds cool and I might be interested, but I've read an explanation multiple times and still don't get it.

Last edited:
Not gonna play another newbie game that's for sure. I'm just sad that the older players that I admire are either leaving tbt or never playing mafia on tbt again.

oh, this is dis-heartening! I would love to play mafia, but I won't be around for another month :( I hope something comes back around by then) I was planning on keeping in touch here as a fun outlet for grad school!

- - - Post Merge - - -

dang I didn't read the question... month break is cool, because I will be back then *wink*

a break would do it some good, I'm down to play though. I know the last few games I had to drop due to personal reasons but I'm always down for a nice themed game if it pops up.

This is really saddening to be honest, I don't think I'm going to be passing mafia for a while myself if things are going to be like this and I felt really bad after I dropped out.

no, the last game was just ****ed up cause of a small number of people and this game was just ****ed by inactives- more due to the newer players (plus ness). people really need to apologize to Dolby tbh, I feel really bad for him

lucanosa hasn't played any of like the past 5 main games, idk why he thinks he's right to give that answer

I said I was sorry in the thread and explained my situation in the post.

No I won't be joining another mafia game on TBT.

It was fun while it lasted, but after Dolby's game I don't have the interest in another.

Thanks for the fun times everyone. Peace out.

:lemon:

i wrote a short note to dolby about korean mafia. i was not able to get on tbt that week when i previously thought i would. sorry if i messed it up for anybody.

im not going to bother playing again here on tbt. i thought it would be a new fun thing but i had a very bad experience + dealing with very rude people did not make the game enjoyable. and i then a few people tried to make tbt mafia into a private club oh and turns out they were cheating a bunch. niiice.

i think my posting on tbt will be infrequent anyways.

Like I've said before Kat's game looks amazing and I'm really looking forward to it, so when she has the time or feels comfortable hosting it I will be signing up.

Last edited:
I've never played a Mafia game, but recently got invited to one, however I couldn't pick up on how these games work before the slots were all filled. I didn't mind that I missed out since I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I would possibly like to play some of these one day. Just let me get my studying in first, and then I'll give it a whirl ^.^

Back