• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Would You Join the Next Mafia Game

Future of mafia

• Yes

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • No Mafia needs a month break

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
i just learned how to play and i'm ready but then again i might suck, but i'll join one for the experience i guess

I'll get one up by Sun/Monday then. :)

If this is still wanted in a weeks time I'll get it up then. I brought the date of my move forward to August 1st so I can't really dedicate the time this week after all. I'm doing all the packing solo while also decorating where I'm going!

If this is still wanted in a weeks time I'll get it up then. I brought the date of my move forward to August 1st so I can't really dedicate the time this week after all. I'm doing all the packing solo while also decorating where I'm going!

I'd play! <3 Tracer sig! We have a very similar taste in characters Tina lol.

I'd really like to join too if you do!

You know what, sure. I'd play the next game, I have some free time left in summer

Last edited:
Mmm Yeah, I think I've gotten better
Just gotta make sure I don't get banned on TBT in the middle of a game

Mmm Yeah, I think I've gotten better
Just gotta make sure I don't get banned on TBT in the middle of a game

Layla you're back! I agree, I think you played well in SU mafia. Thanks for shooting godfather N1! You did a good job!!

One more week and I can join mafia again! I'm back home next friday from the summer

I'm home tomorrow from camp! Someone start a game

Yay !!! Welcome home !!! And ya there is a few of us waiting for a game to start, gonna be after the fair so people aren't distracted. Hope you're well Toad we've missed you, buddy.

Last edited:
Yay !!! Welcome home !!! And ya there is a few of us waiting for a game to start, gonna be after the fair so people aren't distracted. Hope you're well Toad we've missed you, buddy.

That's actually a great idea lol. I will be home, but I am in the process of packing to move do we wi see how involved I can be

Back