• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Worst "thank you" gift you've ever received from a villager?

i've gotten a few maid outfits from my villagers after giving them gifts :/

A garbage can :( and Chrissy added insult to injury...View attachment 273221

This is all I think of when I see that.
you-re-trash.jpg

Photo! I mean god, how self-centered are these villagers. Like I want to stare at your face all day. Like I want to take it home and put it on a nice night stand next to my bed. Like I am going to wake up to it every morning. Not like i'm going to give it a kiss or anything. I mean... who would do that. So full of themselves to think I would ever want it that.... Raymond. Baka!

;P JK

Most of the stuff I get is really useless and unwanted (sold instantly). I just want there photos. :D

Back