• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Worst "thank you" gift you've ever received from a villager?

For me, it's any clothing item with stripes. Cannot even recall the amount of times I've been given striped top, vertical stripes shirt, etc. Why...

baby rompers. I own 8 of them. but I didn't buy a single one.
I AM NOT A BABY!
I think my villagers want to tell that I'm a baby?
Cheri is the worst offender on that part. she has given me 3 of those 8!

I had one day early on in the game where 3 different villagers gave me:

1x squat toilet
2x tankless toilet​

I helped out one of my villagers in some way (I can't remember how, but that's not the point) and they thanked me with a garbage bin. I guess they really appreciated my assistance.

I keep getting a simple parka. I mean it's not ugly, but I have every colour by now honestly 😔

My villagers gave me safety helmets a lot, were they trying to tell me they were worried or to be careful? Maybe.

i’m praying for kyle to give me his picture and the little bells counter didnt pop up today when i gave him a gift... i was ready for that pic... and my boy came thru with... a squat toilet

They keep giving me garbage pails and trash cans, I've put them all outside a couple of the villagers houses so it looks like a proper dodgy part of town now hahaha

Aside from the trash cans there was a period when they kept giving me baby clothes and stuff and I'm like... do they have some weird kink or.

Full body suits, I just dump them in the trash after they give them to me because it's a hassle to go into nooks and sell the.

I mean...
This surely has to be a joke.
Eabd1zwUcAAAUSV.jpg

Considering how much work I've put in on my island to make their homes as good as I could, the next ungrateful ******* who gives me an apron is getting drop kicked over to Harv

I just hate it every time they give me jockey helmets and jockey outfits. I think I managed to get all colors from them without even buying. I dunno why they keep giving me that. I think they want a horse neighbor...

Back