• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Worst Candy to get on Halloween

Which candy is the worst to get on Halloween?

• candy corn

Votes: 46 27.5%
  • Tootsie Roll

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Smarties

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • bubble gum

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Whoppers

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Good & Plenty

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • jawbreakers

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • not candy

Votes: 54 32.3%
  • non-edibles

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
A rock.

Tangentially-related: People gave some weird treats in the 60s... Cookies? Popcorn balls? Too paranoid for that nowadays...

Last edited:
Any of those candy that you don't care about that aren't Reese's, Snickers, etc.

Other than that, I'll gobble up any piece of candy I find.

I can't believe it's not up on the poll list, but...

Those black and orange wrapped peanut butter candies---not like Reese's or something. Here, I have a picture:

peanut_butter_kisses.jpeg

THE WORST. THING. EVER. (In my opinion, anyway.) And every Halloween as a kid, I used to get TONS of them.

I totally forgot about those! God those were the worst.

I like tootsie rolls.But when you eat them it feels like your pulling your teeth out.So probably tooties rolls.

Uhm, Tootsie Rolls.

From everything else, I will enjoy my candy and/or give the leftovers that I don't like to other people.

A rock.

Tangentially-related: People gave some weird treats in the 60s... Cookies? Popcorn balls? Too paranoid for that nowadays...
Hah, classic.

Hell around my area, people still gave out popcorn balls and cookies..(at least it's Oreos, Chips A'hoy, and special cookies that are made for the holiday season).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those black and orange wrapped peanut butter candies---not like Reese's or something. Here, I have a picture:

THE WORST. THING. EVER. (In my opinion, anyway.) And every Halloween as a kid, I used to get TONS of them.
Oh jesus, I forgot about those.

Those were awful.

MY GOD THOSE ARE HORRIBLE
out of the list up top, i voted for tootsie rolls, smarties, bubblegum, whoppers, good & plenties, and non-edibles.

i hate bubble gum and candies with nuts and peanut butter. i don't like crunch stuff in my chocolates :(
i don't get that much unedibles, but i thought they were actually pretty cool. i got a stuffed bunny once, while my friend got a pokemon from the same person >_>

since so many people quoted this...i never ate them or saw them before o_O weird!

I don't like chocolate, peanut butter, caramel or anything of that variety. Dots are bad too. I'll eat mostly everything else. I've never been a huge fan of sweets in general.

Toys are good and well, but I'm pretty fed up with the rocks I've been getting.
That was terrible

If you voted for candy corn, I'm going to kill you in your sleep tonight.

Last edited:

I actually liked those...

Whoppers and Smarties are so good. Chocolate Tootsie Rolls are terrible. I don't think anyone likes them. Wax lips or bottles are pretty terrible too. I also hate anything with coconut such as Almond Joy or Mounds.

Last edited:
Whoppers and Smarties are so good. Chocolate Tootsie Rolls are terrible. I don't think anyone likes them. Wax lips or bottles are pretty terrible too. I also hate anything with coconut such as Almond Joy or Mounds.

Oyus Whoppers and Smarties

Back